Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F*** no.

Why are you adding 8 to that deal?

Narkle is close to a DFA. Parfitt is fine, but if he was better than Crouch then Geelong would just keep him.

Why are we giving away the best player and the best pick?
You want to bet that a club doesn't trade for him if he decides he definitely wants to move for more opportunities, just like Balta it's clear you haven't watched an awful lot of Narkle or you wouldn't make ridiculous statements like that.

You want to bet that a club doesn't trade for him if he decides he definitely wants to move for more opportunities, just like Balta it's clear you haven't watched an awful lot of Narkle or you wouldn't make ridiculous statements like that.
i like narkle too but hes going to WA by the sounds of it. i like parfitt better purely on needs.

i like narkle too but hes going to WA by the sounds of it. i like parfitt better purely on needs.
If the Cats/Stephen Wells are to delist him with so much interest from rival clubs already they've certainly not as clever as they'd have us believe.

He's the right age for our rebuild and has a ton of ability so I'd be hoping we'd register our interest even though he might be a longshot to move to SA.

Would immediately improve our midfield group with his speed, agility and something we lack a mid that can spot up a forward target and hit them on the tit almost with his eyes closed.

If the Cats/Stephen Wells are to delist him with so much interest from rival clubs already they've certainly not as clever as they'd have us believe.

He's the right age for our rebuild and has a ton of ability so I'd be hoping we'd register our interest even though he might be a longshot to move to SA.

Would immediately improve our midfield group with his speed, agility and something we lack a mid that can spot up a forward target and hit them on the tit almost with his eyes closed.
hey im not saying no if hes free!
dont think hed be in our best 22 still

Which part of "close to" don't you understand, Bicks? Are you deliberately acting like an jerk? Most posters are pretty respectful to you on here - why do you always feel the need to insult people?

Narkle was a pick 60 who isn't first 22. I have no doubt someone will want him. But it was reported IN THE MEDIA that he could be delisted, so I'm not just making it up: https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...5/news-story/8a477cfeac9f45fd38cc86d20e6521f3.

Nice Balta driveby insult, too - are we going to start on the number of players you've had a complete boner for who haven't turned out to be anything?

If we match, it won't be to force a trade, it'll be to keep him. He'll accept a match from us. This isn't a situation where the player wants out.

Never said we would be doing it, but Kelly mentioned this as an option weeks ago.

My opinion is that the offers won't be enough for band 1 so we will match and he will stay.

Would he be in anyone's best 22? Then again just look at Keays, he worked his bum off and is now best 22 for us, who's to say Markle couldn't do the same

She wouldn't be in my best 22 :D

Which part of "close to" don't you understand, Bicks? Are you deliberately acting like an jerk? Most posters are pretty respectful to you on here - why do you always feel the need to insult people?

Narkle was a pick 60 who isn't first 22. I have no doubt someone will want him. But it was reported IN THE MEDIA that he could be delisted, so I'm not just making it up: https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...5/news-story/8a477cfeac9f45fd38cc86d20e6521f3.

Nice Balta driveby insult, too - are we going to start on the number of players you've had a complete boner for who haven't turned out to be anything?
well said - this board could definitely do with a no d/h policy

people - state your opinion dont just bag those who have a stance. debate by all means!

also some people will have seen some of these kids play footy from young age with or against their own kids. of course we will be biased! its impossible not to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How big is the site, could you fit a world leading training facility, 2 ovals and a licensed members bar/clubrooms plus become the custodians of footy history in this state by maintaining the chimney?
That chimney might have to have red, gold and blue painted on it permanently. That would upset those at the other end of Port Road.

people - state your opinion dont just bag those who have a stance. debate by all means!

also some people will have seen some of these kids play footy from young age with or against their own kids. of course we will be biased! its impossible not to be.
Oh, * off ya big sook..

😛

* off mate. ‘Supposedly’ you’ve only been on this board a month, and u want to educate us?

You'd legitimately be the first to go.

Narkle has massive upside , just needs to find some continuity ... the ACL and subsequent hammy issues have stifled him but he has elite line breaking run and x-factor to boot .

Perfect Risk Reward Punt , before the breakout .

The media LOL I'm sure they speak for Stephen Wells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back