Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part of "close to" don't you understand, Bicks? Are you deliberately acting like an jerk? Most posters are pretty respectful to you on here - why do you always feel the need to insult people?

Narkle was a pick 60 who isn't first 22. I have no doubt someone will want him. But it was reported IN THE MEDIA that he could be delisted, so I'm not just making it up: https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...5/news-story/8a477cfeac9f45fd38cc86d20e6521f3.

Nice Balta driveby insult, too - are we going to start on the number of players you've had a complete boner for who haven't turned out to be anything?
Professional talent ID personnel are sometimes not spot on
A lot can transpire between juniors to senior AFL We all know the factors in that

Mutineer has earned a very high level of respect because he puts a lot of time into viewing prospects and sharing as much information he can with this board.
I for one am personally grateful for that

When drafting day is near he gets absolutely bombarded with Q’s and I don’t know how he doesn’t blow a Jarred Berry :). Fuse of insults like an avalanche

Last edited:

Paul Thomas announced as new Centrals coach - wish we could've retained him and Mattner in the COVID cull.

Apparently they tried to get him last year, but he turned them down.

Professional talent ID personnel are sometimes not spot on
A lot can transpire between juniors to senior AFL We all know the factors in that

Mutineer has earned a very high level of respect because he puts a lot of time into viewing prospects and sharing as much information he can with this board.
I for one am personally grateful for that

When drafting day is near he gets absolutely bombarded with Q’s and I don’t know he doesn’t blow a Jarred Berry :). Fuse of insults like an avalanche
I think Mutineer posts a lot of quality observations, both here and in the draft board. I appreciate that he watches the SANFL juniors in some depth, and much more than I can.

He also throws some unnecessary insults around, and is often shitty in his replies.

I can admire how good a forward Tom Lynch is, and still say it's dumb when he acts like a DH.

same can be said for any inner city location. You have to either find the $$'s or pay with your soul and bow down to the parklands committee.

parklands soul selling is the only option for the oval component. No reason we couldn’t develop our admin quarters on that land and football across the road. But there’s no way that’s getting turned into multiple or single footy oval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

parklands soul selling is the only option for the oval component. No reason we couldn’t develop our admin quarters on that land and football across the road. But there’s no way that’s getting turned into multiple or single footy oval.
Victoria Park is my choice. Plenty of land there for a training facility and clubrooms. The whole area could have been turned into a sporting precinct similar to Flinders park in melb. Crows training facility, soccer stadium, tennis courts, night horse racing, restaurants, car racing. Missed opportunity.

Gold Coast should be very interested in speaking to Afc. We could do a deal that could deliver them BCrouch, pick 8, 20? for nothing more than salary for Brad (that ensures pick 2 for us) and pick 5.
We end up with pick 1,2,5. They end up with BCrouch, pick 8 (which they could trade to get another experienced mid) plus pick 20 which they could take to the draft or trade. We could even do a deal to take one of their players to help them with their cap so they could offer Brad enough to give us what we require. Seems strange that they would go after Atkins (who let's face it is a spud) when they could have come to us to work out a better deal for both parties.

Adelaide give pick 8, 20 to Gc.
BCrouch to GC as a free agent.
Adel receives
GC give up pick 5.
Adel receives tier 1 compo for Brad (pick 2).

Victoria Park is my choice. Plenty of land there for a training facility and clubrooms. The whole area could have been turned into a sporting precinct similar to Flinders park in melb. Crows training facility, soccer stadium, tennis courts, night horse racing, restaurants, car racing. Missed opportunity.
They barely let the cars race there for 4 days, they wouldn't want the Crows to turn that barren wasteland into something decent for the whole year.

I think there is a bigger payday that they are aiming for down the track .

Who owns it, who’s gonna buy it? Shahins? Temporary base Tailem bend.

For the sake of repetition he is. You on the other hand get emotional, stand out on the stage and bleat.
the point of the mego post which was fair is that there is no need for muti or indeed anyone to belittle people on here. whether he knows more or not you can disagree without being a bully.

i keep getting slammed for making any comment too but i dont give a s**t. some peole take it to heart. everyone is supposed to support the same team here it doesnt feel like it !!

the point of the mego post which was fair is that there is no need for muti or indeed anyone to belittle people on here. whether he knows more or not you can disagree without being a bully.

i keep getting slammed for making any comment too but i dont give a sh*t. some peole take it to heart. everyone is supposed to support the same team here it doesnt feel like it !!
Like I said he gets massive repetitive questions.
Maybe I would hope Mutineer gets more positive feedback cos he’s our man and let’s us know of prospects on the downlow.
You get slammed maybe 1 out of 6 or 8 which means out of 12 hundred in a month hi Alex.
You heard it here, stop looking, wait and see, it’s happening, News just in, be ready are some things you sprout without much detail.

Like I said he gets massive repetitive questions.
Maybe I would hope Mutineer gets more positive feedback cos he’s our man and let’s us know of prospects on the downlow.
You get slammed maybe 1 out of 6 or 8 which means out of 12 hundred in a month hi Alex.
You heard it here, stop looking, wait and see, it’s happening, News just in, be ready are some things you sprout without much detail.
then dont answer the questions... but dont be nasty

the repetition on here is annoying I agree which is why i try to pose some info or questions to get a conversation started on something new not 'what will we do if we dont get pick 2 for crouch'. FFS i am so sick of that.

thats what these boards are for but it seems like theres 5-10 people who post ideas and 200 people who just take pot shots. i've read on here people say 'where's this poster gone etc' they get sick of the abuse. social media has a massive cultural problem. this board is no different but the only ones that can change it are the posters which is why mego called it out today. you may not agree that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back