Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we remove any association to Grange Beach from here, it’s a great quiet place along the coast and I’d prefer Henley to retain the footy forum c0ckwomblers not Grange.
Thanks in advance.
Ps, Grange Beach is terrible, don’t go there.
It's not that bad...I like to catch blue swimmers down at the jetty.

Wouldn't swim there but.

So Bicks confirmed leaving, but Tredders says he's staying at 9 but will be a "contributor" to the 5AA show.

I thinks its purley a financial decision so unless Bickley earns more than Tredrea which I doubt then it doesn't make sense for Tredrea to come in. Sounds like Rowe will do it on his own which with the amount of adds, callers and guests they have shouldn't be too much of a problem for two hours.

The Problem?
The Gibberer in a former life on BF...
Follow a paleo diet with occasional binge. I'm an old man who gets adult women of all ages wet. yet i watch the news and they rekon i should have cancer, be fat, brain damage and all, after studies on mice and paleo.

go figure.

can also get 2 1 hour erections a day. Must be all the cancer the scientists say i have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet they're both very small re-signings, like Keays and Mackay

(Not saying re-signing either isn't a positive, rather not necessarily 'big news')
No, it sounds off field. A caller rang saying we need to get rid of management, Rowie then said there will be two positive announcements. He went on to say those responsible will be backed in to fix it but we will be bringing in good football people.

No, it sounds off field. A caller rang saying we need to get rid of management, Rowie then said there will be two positive announcements. He went on to say those responsible will be backed in to fix it but we will be bringing in good football people.
Could be Soloman and Rendell, maybe? IIRC Rowe has been on the Rendell to Crows train for a while now

If anything I reckon it'll be in some sort of consultancy role for our recruiting department. Hamish will still be top dog, obviously
Would require Matt to park his large ego, working under his former understudy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back