Werewolf TALES OF SYMPHONIA WEREWOLF - DAY NINE

Remove this Banner Ad

All of a sudden there was a mighty earthquake. Tabatha had almost been crushed by a Boulder but Mithos pushed him out of the way.

1626586393045.jpeg
“MITHOS…. SAVED ME…. MITHOS…”
Tabatha said as Mithos looked on in disgust. He aimed a vicious kick at the robot.

Collette was shocked at the look on his face. “How could you?” She asked incredulously.

“That pathetic creation looks so disturbingly like my sister - but she’s just an empty vessel. I have no need for her.”

With that he destroyed her rendering himself vulnerable.

“I’m tired of this,” Mithos said pathetically. “I’m going… home….”

jmoo wan (Tabatha/roleblocker)lynched by village.

It is now night. Six remain.

if Rodyle is killed he will defeat his attacker and one other random character.

Kvar and Yuan are both invulnerable to him.

if Collette is killed, she may cast angel feathers (waste of time but go ahead lol), holy song (to protect the party) or judgment (to kill anyone - this overrides night immunity)

Yuan is alone and can only win with the village.

Night moves in by the end of this game. Let’s finish this game!

….. “Home…. I’m going…. Home…”

Mithos Yygdrasill was over it all. He didn’t need to worry about anything anymore. He was leaving the world and returning to Derris Kharlan. He would be reunited with his sister Martel in the afterlife…. Or something.

Anyway it meant nothing. He decided to dispose of that fearsome creepy Rodyle.
1626596526057.jpeg
Before battling he equipped his own to turn him into this abomination:

1626596443163.jpeg
but Rodyle had a gift. Two dragons set off and attacked randoms out there. They attacked collette who cast her final sacrifice:

“Thy faithful servant asketh for thy blessing. Honour is with the splendour of thy song…. HOLY SONG!!”

1626596135258.jpeg
The protection would keep Kratos safe which meant the dragon sent to attack him would fail.

Mithos was ascending away as Yuan and Kratos went to stop him but it seemed the lone Desian Cardinal wanted to take all the glory for himself

Kvar immediately used his Lightning Strike to take out a Mithos whose energy was severely waning. It was enough to end it all. Mithos’ final words were of no surprise…

“Martel…”

1626596267167.jpeg

At least there was a sick music track playing while he took his final breath:

Vale Mithos.
Dingster (Mithos) killed by Desians

CRUXIS HAS BEEN DEFEATED

MC Bad Genius (Rodyle) killed by Cruxis.

DERO (Collette Brunel - Chosen/Flog) killed by retribution of Rodyle. Other hit (Kratos) protected by Collette’s final sacrigice Holy Song.

IT IS NOW THE FINAL DAY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back