worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
Seeing as I have titled this thread Tales of the Unexpected, it would seem fair that people who are fans of this former show can post memories and opinions about the show. My main purpose for creating this thread however was to see if anyone can help me with a particular episode. I cannot remember the title but it finished with a man receiving a phone call at home, with a voice informing him, "Your time is up. Do you hear me, your time is up." This comes after the man has been involved in some sort of wrongdoing.
I am hoping somebody will know the title and then hopefully I can find the episode on You Tube.

I recently bought a mini boxed set of 12 episodes off eBay which featured my favourite episode, Royal Jelly. I first saw this episode on telly many years ago. The final image of the bloated baby was quite freaky for me as a 12 year old.

Yes, thanks very much. This would have to be the story I was thinking about. I have since discovered that a story with this title was featured as an episode of Tales of the Unexpected during the second series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back