Talking Dockers 2016 91.3 sportFM every Sat morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking Dockers

Senior List
Sep 27, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
We start our 8th year this Saturday at 9am on 91.3 SportFM(perth) with anyone able to stream it live via the net by going to sportfm.com.au and following the link to download iPhone or android app.
We are the only dedicated Freo Dockers radio show on the planet and I think we have taken our show to a new level over the last few years.

The Fremantle Football club provides support by giving us access to personnel for phone interviews but due to their Sponsorship by 92.9FM they can't promote us via their Website/Facebook/ Docker magazine.

So we have been flying under the radar a long time but thru Facebook we have been getting the message out there.

I'm calling on all members of the Docker Nation to let their friends/followers on their social media platforms know about Talking Dockers.

Freo4Evermore

We start our 8th year this Saturday at 9am on 91.3 SportFM(perth) with anyone able to stream it live via the net by going to sportfm.com.au and following the link to download iPhone or android app.
We are the only dedicated Freo Dockers radio show on the planet and I think we have taken our show to a new level over the last few years.

The Fremantle Football club provides support by giving us access to personnel for phone interviews but due to their Sponsorship by 92.9FM they can't promote us via their Website/Facebook/ Docker magazine.

So we have been flying under the radar a long time but thru Facebook we have been getting the message out there.

I'm calling on all members of the Docker Nation to let their friends/followers on their social media platforms know about Talking Dockers.

Freo4Evermore

Do you still have that crokey sounding old lady on the show?

So I'm back on the radio tomorrow morning with a few other die-yards chewing the fat and talking all things Freo. 9am WST, 91.3 SportFM - it's a cracking hour of footy talk.

We'll be talking with our program sponsors for the first few weeks, but we'll also have guests from the club's inner sanctum like coaches and development staff who come on and have a chat.

Guest panellists over the next few weeks include Bridget Lacy from the West; Renee Forth, the inaugural captain of the Fremantle Dockers women's football team; and footy tragic, author of "Fremantle Dockers: An Illustrated History" and local Freo legend Les Everett.

Get on board: Talking Dockers. Saturday mornings at 9am on 91.3SportFM.

www.facebook.com/talkingdockers

First show done and dusted. All a bit rusty after a 6 month layoff, but cobwebs have been brushed off and we'll be fit and firing next week with a special guest on the phone from FFC, and with Bridget Lacy from the West live in the studio as a guest panellist.

Hope you join us - 9am, 91.3 SportFM for Talking Dockers.

Were you the one who called Zac Clarke lazy in the first 10 minutes of the show, or were you the other bloke who used the loud repetition pep up: "He's got to stand up. HE'S GOT TO STAND UP" - or else apparently he should spend the next 6 months playing in the WAFL.

First show done and dusted. All a bit rusty after a 6 month layoff, but cobwebs have been brushed off and we'll be fit and firing next week with a special guest on the phone from FFC, and with Bridget Lacy from the West live in the studio as a guest panellist.

Hope you join us - 9am, 91.3 SportFM for Talking Dockers.

I had a short listen as I drove to the bakery to buy some breakfast. I'll be honest and say you know more than the two guys on the show by a mile.

Were you the one who called Zac Clarke lazy in the first 10 minutes of the show, or were you the other bloke who used the loud repetition pep up: "He's got to stand up. HE'S GOT TO STAND UP" - or else apparently he should spend the next 6 months playing in the WAFL.

That wasn't IP she was the one full if information. I heard that part of the broadcast too

That wasn't IP she was the one full if information. I heard that part of the broadcast too

Thanks for enlightening me on that. Well I was thinking, from the bits I listened to between shopping trips in and out of the car, that the female on the panel was the one making some reasonably thoughtful comments between the other two boofheads.

What's was the point of getting Rick Hart on again, lol.

Too early in the season to get anyone from the Dockers, plus without the program sponsors there is no show, so they're on for the first few weeks to plug their product. I was gobsmacked to find out how much it costs to hire an hour of studio time to do the show.

We'll be talking to someone from the club next week - going by the people they allowed us to talk to last year it will be an assistant coach or a development coach. We had one of Simon Eastaugh or Michael Prior most weeks last season. I'll be organising that during the week, and post here who the guest will be.

I'm not a bloke, so no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was vindicated by my comments about Zac Clarke. Roughead(a defender) and Boyd(forward) took it up to both Clarke and Grifiin who are recognized Ruckmen. Sandi obviously will be back so who partners him on today's effort Both Clarke and griffin need to go back to Peel. Hannath had a good game v EP and an excellent game against EF. reward form at Peel.

I was vindicated by my comments about Zac Clarke. Roughead(a defender) and Boyd(forward) took it up to both Clarke and Grifiin who are recognized Ruckmen. Sandi obviously will be back so who partners him on today's effort Both Clarke and griffin need to go back to Peel. Hannath had a good game v EP and an excellent game against EF. reward form at Peel.

Good on you. You can probably base a whole show on that vindication. My guess is that Zac Clarke will be in the rehab group next week.

Good on you. You can probably base a whole show on that vindication. My guess is that Zac Clarke will be in the rehab group next week.
That will be good for Zac. it will save him being embarrassed by being relegated back to Peel. When he does recover he'll be plugging away at Peel trying to discover the hunger required in this ruthless competition.

Hi all - another show coming to you tomorrow morning. "Talking Dockers" on 91.3 SportFm.

Your hosts will be regulars Pia and moi, plus guests Bridget Lacy from the West and Gary Wright.

Special phone guest will be Anthony Rock, premiership player with North Melbourne, 200+ AFL games with North and Hawthorn and 2016 Development Coach at Freo.

Tune in at 9am AWST direct on 91.3fm or stream via the website: http://www.sportfm.com.au/listen-live-913/

Hope you can join us. :)

Good show ImperialPurple enjoyed listening.Bridget knows her onions and Rock was pretty candid.
Will make it a regular part of my Sat mornings..ta.

Yeah, love having Bridget on the show. She knows her stuff for sure. Sadly she won't be joining us as an in studio guest any time soon as she has other commitments in the foreseeable future, but hopefully later in the year she might be in, and we might be able to get her as a phone guest at some point too, but she is certainly very knowledgable.

And fingers crossed we get Anthony Rock again - seems like a terrific bloke and as you said scon, pretty candid. :)

ImperialPurple Is there a recorded version available on the website?? Bit early Sat mornings :D

They put up a podcast on Monday or Tuesday on the website sportfm.com.au. Will be interesting listening after the outcome of today's game whichever way it goes. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back