Media "Talking Kohphi" presents The Snark Moratorium

Remove this Banner Ad

1tp5ec.jpg

Today was an important day for me.

Today, I facilitated a Professional Development session with my team at "Talking KohPhi", "Coffee with KohPhi", "KohPhi Recruitment Solutions" and "Reviews with KohPhi" and as well as discussing aspects of being the SFA's premier media outlet and vehicle of information to the qooty masses, we, as one all agreed that the SFA was slowly being enveloped by a a "snarkiness" that has or is leaving it's mark in every match thread.

Putting it bluntly, the SFA, or factions within it are creating an environment that isn't as fun and accepting as it was only a few short seasons ago.

So why was today important?

I discovered that Qooty, like life is a mixture of good days and bad, victory and defeat, give and take.

That here in the SFA, it doesn't pay to be a too sensitive soul, that a qootballer should let some things go over his/her head like water off a duck's back.

That here, anyone who loses their temper usually loses out.

In the SFA, we all have s**t days now and then, and that we shouldn't take the other fellow's snarkiness too seriously.

246.gif
That even a Gumbies player is human and that it does no harm to smile and say "well played" even if it's bullshit.

200_d-3.gif
We learn to empathise with the rookie coming into the SFA, because we remember how bewildering this place was when we first started out. *cough haydo*

200w_d-168.gif

That opposition qootballers are not any harder to get along with than teammates
and that the "getting along" depends about ninety-eight percent on our own behavior.

giphy-186.gif

Then welcome to KohPhi's Snark Moratorium.

Got off on the wrong foot with someone?

giphy-129.gif

Went too hard in your banter and not sure how to "make things right"

giphy-87.gif

Crossed the line with someone and feel pretty ordinary about it?

giphy-256.gif

Then KohPhi's Snark Moratorium is the place for you.

A place where you can be the bigger person and right a wrong,
A forum where you can say "Hey pal, I'm sorry".
An opportunity to "clear the slate" and start afresh with someone

three-friends-greeting-each-other-and-smiling-during-eid-festival-picture-id172598274.jpeg

"Talking KohPhi..... mending bridges and bringing Qootballers together.

Can I start?

Okay, good.

HaroLad, when I first met you I thought you were a campaigner.

I still don’t know who you are.
Exactly my point.

You do know who I am, you'd love to recruit me, but you're too much of a campaigner to admit it.

And you resort to who the F are yous to shut people down.

KohPhi... this isn't working.

Exactly my point.

You do know who I am, you'd love to recruit me, but you're too much of a campaigner to admit it.

And you resort to who the F are yous, to shut people down.

KohPhi... this isn't working.
I honestly would prefer not to have you, you epitomise the fall of the Swamprats.

KohPhi I didn't give you a chance when you created that look at me look at me attention seeking thread about your stats.

images-150.jpg

They were good damn stats. Im sorry I didn't appreciate you.

I honestly would prefer not to have you, you epitomise the fall of the Swamprats.
I epitomise unity and good humour.

If that results in the Swamprats fall, then so be it.

I'd rather be a Swamprat than whatever it is you epitomise.

This is going well don't you think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the risk of sounding blunt, you've got less chance of understanding the inner sanctum of the Swamprats, than James Hird has of becoming a premiership coach.

I just came in scanning all posts to see if Sterge has learnt his lesson and is more open and welcoming to rookies from other clubs.

Still holding out hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back