Tam Tams are Massively overrated, Ricky Nixon the AFL’s biggest packet of biscuits and other assorted creams of conversation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, Tam Tams are overrated. Not sure how they got ahead of Mint Slice. Maybe because it goes better with Milo? In a similar way, I’m not really sure how Ricky Nixon is a thing. Average footballer who might as well set up a tent in front of the Court of Petty Sessions. While googling him, I only got more weirded out. Wtf is the “chicken train toot toot” thing about? How does he even land a girl in the first place? Old article, but still...
Anyway, I’ll leave the assorted cream discussion to the bottom 50, but I will add, is black and gold fruit cake still available?

As an expat the things I miss the most are;

Mint slice
Cherry Ripe
Chicken Twisties (Italian Fonzies beat Cheese Twisties but nothing beats Chicken)
IC Iced Coffee
Beef Sausage Rolls.
Pizza Shapes
Miinties
White Knights
Savoys( EAD Jatz)
Bakery Pies
Handrolls
Potato Cakes (scallops are seafood you dopey New South Welshmen)
Allen's Snakes

That is all.

Mint slice
Cherry Ripe
Chicken Twisties (Italian Fonzies beat Cheese Twisties but nothing beats Chicken)
IC Iced Coffee
Beef Sausage Rolls.
Pizza Shapes
Miinties
White Knights
Savoys( EAD Jatz)
Bakery Pies
Handrolls
Allen's Snakes

That is all.
In a shocking turn of events, I’m going to have to agree with your first 2, but the other way around. I also miss Saltana Bran and canned beetroot

They're called Tim Tams.

You can't even get the name right and you're calling them overrated? Must be American.

I was thinking Canadian.

In a shocking turn of events, I’m going to have to agree with your first 2, but the other way around. I also miss Saltana Bran and canned beetroot

Sultana Bran yes. And Nutri-Grain.
Can get beetroot here pretty easily.

They're called Tim Tams.

You can't even get the name right and you're calling them overrated? Must be American.
blog-pic-58.jpg

I miss Dim Sims as well.
I guess you’ve been out awhile also, but Chiko Rolls still available? They used to sell them at my school, kind of the last thing available if you didn’t order your lunch. I liked them regardless, maybe because I was Stupid hungry.

Anyone who follows toot toot, never talk to me again. Guy is a ******* moran. And Tim Tams >>>>> mint slice. Also, Jatz are ******* terrible. Savoys for lyf. Come at me brahs.

Anyone who follows toot toot, never talk to me again. Guy is a ******* moran. And Tim Tams >>>>> mint slice. Also, Jatz are ******* terrible. Savoys for lyf. Come at me brahs.
Mint Slice is the heroin of the biscuit world, Tam Tams are the meth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mint Slice is the heroin of the biscuit world, Tam Tams are the meth

i do like a mint slice, don’t get me wrong, but, Tim Tams are a godly biscuit. You don’t even need to eat the fancy ones. The original does the trick.

i do like a mint slice, don’t get me wrong, but, Tim Tams are a godly biscuit. You don’t even need to eat the fancy ones. The original does the trick.
The fancy ones are the most overrated

Mint slice
Cherry Ripe
IC Iced Coffee
Beef Sausage Rolls.
Pizza Shapes
Miinties
White Knights
Savoys( EAD Jatz)
Bakery Pies
Handrolls
Allen's Snakes

That is all.
I think you just listed subaru's diet

Where the * are you that doesn't have jerky?

Sounds horrible.
I miss meat pies
Pizza shapes
Sausage rolls
The Australian beer selection (not the price) especially coopers pale ale
Beef jerky
Ginger nut biscuits
Lamingtons
Bhuja original nut mix

Remove this Banner Ad

Back