Teams Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Pewter Pirates

Remove this Banner Ad

Broken

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2003
No Fixed Address
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Redskins
Arians is going to turn the ship around, a 7-9 record belied the good season you guys had - and Winston is the biggest issue here. That 30-30 season hurts massively, regardless of him being the 12th instance of a player recording a 5,000 yard season. I can't see Winston turning it around.

That 7-9 could really have turned in to a playoff challenging record, all due to turnovers and 7(!!!!!!) pick 6's.
Week 6 : -6 turnover differential in an 11 point loss
Week 7 : -3 differential in a 4 point loss
Week 16 : -3 differential in a 3 point loss

Better ball control, who knows what could've been.
Not a bad call mate :p

I've always had a soft spot for the Bucs as my old man, very casually, adopted them as his team (he liked the Creamsicles - dislikes the later uniforms). Congrats on the win today Bucs fans!

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
How good is this gonna look as phone wallpaper?

bucs-wallpaper.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 4, 2020
Tampa, FL, USA
AFL Club
GWS
man, i never expected this. i figured the bucs would be better, given brady and gronk. a playoff appearance was what i was hoping for. i was thrilled when the first matchup was against the Football Team™️ because that meant a playoff win as well.

but this is beyond everything i think any rational person could have hoped for.

i always run into the glass-half-full fans at the start of every year, and i always write the optimism off, because it's a long season and anything could happen — and i still will lol. but damn, this feels good either way.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Asif is Tyler Durden in GGs world,, everything he wishes he was.

Smart, tipping mastermind, dark & handsome, many wives including Annie Agar.

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Buccaneers signed WR Cyril Grayson, OLB Quinton Bell, S Javon Hagan, WR Travis Jonsen, G Nick Leverett, TE Codey McElroy, CB Herb Miller, G John Molchon, WR Josh Pearson, DL Benning Potoa'e, and DL Kobe Smith to reserve/future contracts.
All but Leverett were on the practice squad through the Super Bowl. Bell, Grayson, Hagan, McElroy, Miller and Potoa'e all saw regular-season action with the team last year.
SOURCE: Scott Smith on Twitter
Feb 11, 2021, 11:33 AM ET

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thoughts and prayers for a safe surgery for the GOAT

Tom Brady will undergo minor knee surgery.
Bucs head coach Bruce Arians described the surgery as a "clean up." There's no indication Brady will miss parts of the team's offseason program, though knee surgery for a 43-year-old quarterback should raise an eyebrow or two. Brady has said he fully intends to defend the Bucs Super Bowl title in 2021.
SOURCE: Rick Stroud on Twitter
Feb 11, 2021, 4:11 PM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad