Teams Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Pewter Pirates

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Heeeeee's Baaaaaack!!!

and the odds of them all being uninjured???? that would be a pretty big number!
Hmmm guessing that means Graham's knee is pretty bad... Or Dunn's back... Believe me, this should not be considered good news for Tampa fans considering Graham and Dunn have been playing well.

I think the bye week came at a good time for us. Its allowed EG and Dunn to rest their niggles. Whilst I agree that you don't change a winning formula I don't expect Caddy to be throw in at the deep end. He will most likely get 4-5 carries a game and there is no better fourth quarter runner in the game. IMHO this, along with the return of Joey G, is the boost that we need.

Sweet my boy cattalac is back him and joey-G will gives us some much needed offensive x-factor

and the odds of them all being uninjured???? that would be a pretty big number!

and now news that Graham is done for the year - now the pressure is all on Dunn and Williams :(:(

Beat me to it Sven! Well that didnt take long at all did it! Still comfortable with Dunn and Caddy. Caddy shopuld see a few carries over the next two weeks but will be the feature back by the Panthers game.

We play the Lions this week on the road. They are 0-10. This is a game that we usually lose. Mark iot down!

Monte Kiffin to leave Bucs at seasons end

Kiffin announced to the players in the locker room that he will be leaving the Bucs at seasons end to take up a position at the University of Tennessee under son Lane.

Monte will be greatly missed. He is a surefire Hall of Famer but we have a great up and coming DC in Raheem Morris.

Hopefully Monte can gets the Bucs D back on track so that he can go out on a high.

In related news, in continuing a recent trend, apparantly he broke six arm tackles on his way out of the locker room!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Monte Kiffin to leave Bucs at seasons end

Good to see Atlanta drove him out.

I reckon when he saw Ronde Barber's pathetic efforts against the Panthers last week he knew his time was up.

Once the pillars of his defense start getting stiff-armed by a rookie RB he knew the end was nigh.

Re: Jon Gruden Fired

JonChuckyGrudenFace2005b.jpg

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Mixed emotions. Am just watching Sportscenter and was about to leave the room when the news break came over. Jon was great for our franchise. He won us a Super Bowl but its the last playoff game that we have won. Our offense has stunk and he is the OC. Also, we have the most cap room available and Bruce Allen doesnt like to spend so that would be why he is gone as well.

This is amazing......

FWIW, I think it going to be Shanahan, Cowher or Dungy......AWESOME!!! :)

Thanks Jon and Bruce for all that you have done

Must admit I'm surprised by the timing but not that he got the arse.

Would be suprised if the Bucs don't already have someone lined up like a Shanahan.

Wonder if Garcia has much sympathy for the bloke? :)

Gee they are falling like 9 Pins the HCs at the moment. Chucky didnt do a lot in Tampa though and i guess the way they played the last 5 or so games was the Icing on the cake. The coaching Mery Go Round continues!!

Must admit I'll miss him from the division. Certainly coaches with his heart on his sleeve.

Allen had to go. Personally I don't reckon being $40m under the cap is good management when you have so many areas of need. When you consider they over-paid for Faine, being that far below the cap is staggering.

I thought Tampa might have had a clean-out with Monty going but I'm surprised it took them so long. Sort of makes me think they've got a "Parcells" type lined up to take over.

When you consider they over-paid for Faine, being that far below the cap is staggering.

Have to disagree here JD. Faine was in the top 3 centers int he NFL this year. He had an amazing year for us and he has proven to be a great signing no matter how much we paid for him.

I would expect us to make a huge run at most of the top FA's available

Must admit I'll miss him from the division. Certainly coaches with his heart on his sleeve.

Allen had to go. Personally I don't reckon being $40m under the cap is good management when you have so many areas of need. When you consider they over-paid for Faine, being that far below the cap is staggering.

I thought Tampa might have had a clean-out with Monty going but I'm surprised it took them so long. Sort of makes me think they've got a "Parcells" type lined up to take over.

Very true JD and this is what i like about him. I think he will be picked up soon by someone and rumblings are starting to happen in Dallas ATM! Refer to the Cowboys thread!! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back