Teams Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Pewter Pirates

Arians is going to turn the ship around, a 7-9 record belied the good season you guys had - and Winston is the biggest issue here. That 30-30 season hurts massively, regardless of him being the 12th instance of a player recording a 5,000 yard season. I can't see Winston turning it around.

That 7-9 could really have turned in to a playoff challenging record, all due to turnovers and 7(!!!!!!) pick 6's.
Week 6 : -6 turnover differential in an 11 point loss
Week 7 : -3 differential in a 4 point loss
Week 16 : -3 differential in a 3 point loss

Better ball control, who knows what could've been.
Not a bad call mate :p

I've always had a soft spot for the Bucs as my old man, very casually, adopted them as his team (he liked the Creamsicles - dislikes the later uniforms). Congrats on the win today Bucs fans!

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
How good is this gonna look as phone wallpaper?

bucs-wallpaper.png

Sep 4, 2020
Tampa, FL, USA
AFL Club
GWS
man, i never expected this. i figured the bucs would be better, given brady and gronk. a playoff appearance was what i was hoping for. i was thrilled when the first matchup was against the Football Team™️ because that meant a playoff win as well.

but this is beyond everything i think any rational person could have hoped for.

i always run into the glass-half-full fans at the start of every year, and i always write the optimism off, because it's a long season and anything could happen — and i still will lol. but damn, this feels good either way.

Asif is Tyler Durden in GGs world,, everything he wishes he was.

Smart, tipping mastermind, dark & handsome, many wives including Annie Agar.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Buccaneers signed WR Cyril Grayson, OLB Quinton Bell, S Javon Hagan, WR Travis Jonsen, G Nick Leverett, TE Codey McElroy, CB Herb Miller, G John Molchon, WR Josh Pearson, DL Benning Potoa'e, and DL Kobe Smith to reserve/future contracts.
All but Leverett were on the practice squad through the Super Bowl. Bell, Grayson, Hagan, McElroy, Miller and Potoa'e all saw regular-season action with the team last year.
SOURCE: Scott Smith on Twitter
Feb 11, 2021, 11:33 AM ET

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thoughts and prayers for a safe surgery for the GOAT

Tom Brady will undergo minor knee surgery.
Bucs head coach Bruce Arians described the surgery as a "clean up." There's no indication Brady will miss parts of the team's offseason program, though knee surgery for a 43-year-old quarterback should raise an eyebrow or two. Brady has said he fully intends to defend the Bucs Super Bowl title in 2021.
SOURCE: Rick Stroud on Twitter
Feb 11, 2021, 4:11 PM ET

Back