Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I See You GIF by The Academy Awards

I look forward to damos article -

If North couldn't even organise to tank the final game after 20 losers straight ...

... The adminstration is more incompetent than I thought. They should have dropped key players Larkey and Simpkin like the competition gold standards Essendon and Geelong. Unsalvageable!

WHAT AN INSUFFERABLE LOW PERSON. NEVER FORGET THAT HE WAS KICKING US AT OUR LOWEST POINTS, EVEN AFTER WE TRIED TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES.

Oh * that! Would of rather lived with the tanking accusations with pick 1. What a joke. You know this impacts the Sanders priority movement too? For *s sake. Should apply for the NDIS not priority assistance

You’d prefer we deliberately lose
Cool story

Last edited:
There are plenty in here that wanted exactly that.

Talk about faithless, witless, integrity free losers.

Some of the loser mentality around here for the last several months is pitiful, no wonder others mock the club.

Prideless.
Ship off campaigner, ive been paid up since your were a twinkle in your fathers eye.

Some of the loser mentality around here for the last several months is pitiful, no wonder others mock the club.

Prideless.
Like I said in the GD OP

What happens happens

But I tell you what, the stench of tanking accusations stands forever and I’d rather be playing Finals in the next 5-10 years knowing that Corne Francis and Damo and whoever else won’t be on the Sunday Footy Show the next day bleating about the tanking game of Rd 24 2023

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prideless.
The constant whining about the assistance we ‘deserve’ and apparently wont get coupled with the carry on whenever the usual suspects in the media attempt to bait us has become a bit much.

Just get on with it, screw them all.

Oh * that! Would of rather lived with the tanking accusations with pick 1. What a joke. You know this impacts the Sanders priority movement too? For *s sake. Should apply for the NDIS not priority assistance
Wait, how does this impact the Sanders priority movement?

Prideless.
Welcome back!
F the haters.
A win is better then any pick this time of year.

As per the Conan Gif after we defeat our enemies we should only hear the lamantation of their women.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back