Opinion Tanking. The elephant that isn't going away

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think you understand how genes work. No one gene can predict one person's abilities.

Also, environment, personal experiences, education can play a huge factor, possibly an even bigger factor that genetics.

As for the "shallow" part, that has nothing to do with science or how we understand genetics. You may not then see the irony in using this colloquialism, in claiming someone comes from the shallow end from the gene pool, but I certainly see it from my point off view. I suggest next time you make a smart ass comment about genes you should probably do some reading on the subject matter.

Are you trying to convince yourself that you are smart? 😂😂 No one gives a $hit what you studied mate this is bigfooty.

Kayo taking the piss lol

Screenshot_20230826-200338.png

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Are you trying to convince yourself that you are smart? 😂😂 No one gives a $hit what you studied mate this is bigfooty.

Nobody gives a s**t but they're happy to call people "shallow end of the gene pool".

Not really an argument, the I don't give a s**t argument. You could literally say the same thing about everything posted.

Does it make you feel superior to come here and post, "I don't give a s**t"?

Nobody gives a s**t but they're happy to call people "shallow end of the gene pool".

Not really an argument, the I don't give a s**t argument. You could literally say the same thing about everything posted.

No one gives a s**t mate..

Man, you really are from the shallowest end of the gene pool.

Just good that with all the hype over Reid, both teams at the bottom of the ladder actually have been trying to win and hopped each other to avoid finishing last.

Makes even more of a mockery the Kreuzer/Scully/Watts cups back in the 00s.
We didn't tank for Watts, we were just s**t- only team we beat that year by more than a goal was your mob, who came second last.
Tanked the year after, and fair enough too, that was for the priority pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just showed to everyone you have an IQ of 5.

In any case I'm sure the mods will delete these posts.

If you want to continue the shitfights you can just PM me
Mods won't see them unless someone reports them, and only a really low EQ + IQ fool would report these posts.

Tanking is the elephant in people's heads that never goes away.

People never shut up about it, even though the tanking myth gets debunked every year

It's so infantile.

If history is any guide, Harley Reid might not even be the best player from this National Draft.
Every chance he will probably turn out to be a bit overrated. (Solid, but closer to his ceiling than other draftees)

Last edited:
Tanking is the elephant in people's heads that never goes away.

People never shut up about it, even though the tanking myth gets debunked every year

It's so infantile.

And if history is any guide, Harley Reid will probably turn out to be a bit overrated (already close to his ceiling) and he won't even be the best player from this National Draft
He’s the 2nd player to be called the next Dusty. I’m still waiting for raynor to turn into Dusty as that was all the talk pre draft.
Every single draft the media bang on about the next generational player and they usually aren’t even the best in their draft.
Surely people don’t still fall for this s**t do they?

Looks like Adam Simpson is doing everything possible to ensure his sacking. Dodges the biggest bullet of all time today, and again trying to throw the number pick away. Juat when you think you've seen it all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back