Solved Tapatalk. Is it still supported?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been logged out of bigfooty tapatalk on each of my devices, and it now gives an error message when I log in saying "the add on file was not supported"

So does bigfooty still support tapatalk?

I do have old versions of their apps to avoid tapatalks obnoxious advertisements and shitty changes, so it's possible they've cut me off.

Chief Sez: Sorry I stuffed up an upgrade, in that our server setup requires one extra step in the standard upgrade process and I forgot to do that step. All users seem to be reporting this is now fixed. - 15/12/17

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm having a weird issue with TT re-subscribing me to weird subfora whenever I re-open the app. "Northern Blues Player Watch" and "Cricket Domesticity" for example.
Could you try un-watching then closing and opening? I will bring it up with TT.

Any info you could send to support@bigfooty.com would be great.

Could you try un-watching then closing and opening? I will bring it up with TT.

Any info you could send to support@bigfooty.com would be great.
It's a weird one. I can unfollow them, log out, wipe the app data, reinstall, but whatever I do when I re-install/re-open/log back in there they are again. This happens both with the forums I actually want to follow and the random eight that were added on top.

Latest TT on a Moto G running Android 5.1.

I'll install it on an old phone tomorrow and see what happens.

It's a weird one. I can unfollow them, log out, wipe the app data, reinstall, but whatever I do when I re-install/re-open/log back in there they are again. This happens both with the forums I actually want to follow and the random eight that were added on top.

Latest TT on a Moto G running Android 5.1.

I'll install it on an old phone tomorrow and see what happens.
What is in your Watch list on the desktop site?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back