News Tapping to Brisbane Lions as assistant coach (p6)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Confirmed?)

(If so) Huge loss - had a great way of speaking to the players
Really provided direction for a vfl team

Please don't replace w another ex-player / recently retired.
Find the best experienced coach from anywhere in the country

Good luck to him.
Don't know what's going on at the Pies at the moment.
Big year coming up.

As already said - WTF is happening at this club? The one member of the coaching panel that we all probably rated at least competent, and we lose him to the Brisbane Lions! Sometimes, like now, I feel like giving up on this club. This is a devastating loss of a quality person. Meanwhile, Harvey, Rocca, Lockyer ........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look on the bright side. He goes off to Brisbane, learns to apply his trade somewhere else and can come back to us with more experience then he ever could get at the Pies.
I guess it is too much too ask if someone knows what offer was made and why he left?

Why is Harvey so bad?
Our midfield went from being league leading to a bunch of lazy front runners under his watch in 2012. I haven't rated him since and I'm filthy that we've allowed Tapping to be poached when he's proven that he's not only a great coach, but a good player developer too. He's far superior to Harvey, and the club is that much poorer having lost him.

l guess if right it will be announced tomorrow or the next. was is not also reported tapping supposed to leave earlier in the off season
or was that some bf rumor

FFS. Massive loss. He should have been promoted 12 months ago, god knows he deserved it. Instead we keep sticking with friggin Harvey...
At the very least he should have been promoted a month back when we had two assistant coaches go out (Grace, Hart), but only one come in (Sanderson).

As already said - WTF is happening at this club? The one member of the coaching panel that we all probably rated at least competent, and we lose him to the Brisbane Lions! Sometimes, like now, I feel like giving up on this club. This is a devastating loss of a quality person. Meanwhile, Harvey, Rocca, Lockyer ........

Run by Idiots.

Club needs a Cleanout from Board Down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back