TAR story discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, I know there was one for Premiership Coach, but thought I'd start a thread for people to discuss how their saves are going for TAR. This isn't for those doing stories, it's for those who are just playing and might be able to summarise bits and pieces of interesting information.

For example, this is my starting Adelaide side for 2011:

B: Richard Douglas - Ben Rutten - Jarryd Roughead
HB: Ryan Griffen - Matthew Scarlett - Nathan Van Berlo
C: Jimmy Bartel - Paul Hasleby - Shannon Hurn
HF: Paul Chapman - Matthew Pavlich - Scott Thompson
F: Aaron Davey - Luke McPharlin - Lance Franklin
R: Ivan Maric - Brett Deledio - Luke Ball
INT: Troy Selwood - Martin Mattner - Nathan Bock - Dylan Pattison (mid, 74/14)

For those playing at home, that's 11 players of elite overall (80+) and a further six 75-79. The lowest overall is Ivan Maric with 71, then Scott Thompson with 72.

I'd challenge anyone to have a better side than that statistically haha. I simmed through the year, won 18 games out of 22 with a total points for of 2622 or an average of 119.18 points per game.

In typical TAR fashion, not one player made the AA Team nor did any of them win any awards. After losing the first final to Hawthorn I made it all the way back into the Grand Final against the Hawks and turned the tables to win by 18 points and Lance Franklin won the Norm Smith. Must have been a tough game because Matthew Pavlich broke his leg and Ryan Griffen went down with a serious back injury.

I've actually recently started playing TAR again, but only playing around with the match engine for one season. I think I'll probably start a career again and just focus on the team management and only sim games.

Since this will probably be the TAR discussion thread, anyone interested in making 2015 lists? I guess I could add in all the players, and other people could fix the ratings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back