Tara Rushton is so unprofessional!

Remove this Banner Ad

Surveys have shown that her (TR) ratings approval is directly proportional to the shortness of her skirts.

On a more serious note, imho, she does a good job in a blokey environment, and seems to have good knowledge of the game

And lets face it anyone that can sit next to Andy Harper for that long and not want to punch him in the gob deserves respect.

Bigfooty was spruiking this thread at the bottom of a page. Has the opinion of Tara Rushton changed over time? Most Aleague games I watch live so do not have as much exposure.

Or does no-one bother watching the league at all anymore.

Bigfooty was spruiking this thread at the bottom of a page. Has the opinion of Tara Rushton changed over time? Most Aleague games I watch live so do not have as much exposure.

Or does no-one bother watching the league at all anymore.

I just love perving on her legs! Great legs!

Looking at my comments I can't believe I was bagging her out. Great presenter and actually does her research. Yes her legs are very nice, very shiny.

Has had a kid with Cooper Cronk, hence less time in front of the camera but aleeg is dyin m8 lol a couple of posts above.

Even if she looked like Archie Thompson she'd be a decent commentator. Now, if Archie looked like Tara he'd still be abhorent to listen to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back