News Target & Kmart pulls GTA V off shelves

Remove this Banner Ad

So Target has listened to strong feedback from customers and community after only viewing one petition that is against selling the game?
"However, we feel the decision to stop selling GTA5 is in line with the majority view of our customers."
What majority? This petition is signed by people that probably don't even buy games or shop at Target. Talk about a knee jerk reaction.:rolleyes:

Just lol, how pathetic is this? Couldn't stop laughing when I heard it on the radio. A few woman have a sook and it's all "OMG, quickly take it off the shelf, we're so sorry for selling this game".

Seriously a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear these I have never had a dick in me and never will females are also targeting Mario Bros lol

This reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons, we Marge realizes how violent Itchy and Scratchy is and attempts to make it less violent.
Itchy-Scratchy-squirrel.jpg

Don't do that!

This reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons, we Marge realizes how violent Itchy and Scratchy is and attempts to make it less violent.
I'm protesting because video games are indirectly responsible for an increase of violence towards women even though a very strong argument could be mounted that simply more instances are being reported now than were previously.

Make a good sign that.

If it was Dick Smith and Big W then it'd be an issue. I'd be surprised if my local Kmarts even had GTAV in stock to take off the shelves, absolutely deplorable range of games in their stores.

Mother, clearly on her menstrual cycle, purchases r18 game for 13 year old son and then kicks up a fuss when said son is caught stomping a hooker who just blew him. Mother tells her friends, who are also on the cycle (I'm assuming feminists like to stay in sync) and it just builds from there.

Target as a store, doesn't appeal to the video game demographic so it makes more business sense to keep the middle aged women happy.

I'm protesting because video games are indirectly responsible for an increase of violence towards women even though a very strong argument could be mounted that simply more instances are being reported now than were previously.

Make a good sign that.

Can you not start this s**t in this thread ffs. This is the one board I get peace from you.

Can you not start this s**t in this thread ffs. This is the one board I get peace from you.
55473.jpg

My little stalker's an idiot who doesn't watch The Simpsons. How disappointing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back