Media Tarkymetrics - Season 29 Player of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

It absolutely could be, but I don’t think what I have set up is sophisticated enough to track team changes - that’d require me to either analyse every line of sim commentary to determine who comes on and off, and also requires that particular line of commentary to tell me the details of both interchanging players.

TOG factoring directly into the score is slightly more workable but I’m wrangling with whether it’s worth doing it - as baz says, it’s more data I need to pull.

The final issue is that yes, while you can have an impact score for just time on ground, is it worth the same as someone that can maintain that level of high performance for longer? I’d argue probably not.

Either way, I’m not definitive on either course of action so happy to gauge people’s thoughts on this!

My thoughts?

images - 2020-05-27T132842.934.jpeg

Congratulations Cesoir , Tarkymetrics champion for Season 29. :p

Kidding - the rest of the count will follow. Most likely sporadic updates through this week though because my schedule is hectic.

Congratulations Cesoir , Tarkymetrics champion for Season 29. :p

Kidding - the rest of the count will follow. Most likely sporadic updates through this week though because my schedule is hectic.
First of all I'd like to thank the Lord for giving me this opportunity, I'd like to thank my parents who have always been there to support me, driving me to the computer on those miserable wet mornings. I'd like to thank all my team mates - without you this would never have been possible. And of course I can't finish without thanking Tarkyn_24 for recognising my greatness when others didn't - you are a legend my friend and you have shown once again what a great judge you are.

😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for the season 24,25,26,27 and 28 results as well.
Good things come to those that wait...

and wait...

and wait...

and wait.

dude, noone who went to a Kelly Clarkson concert can rock my moniker
Please don't tell me you're the sort of person that likes Aussie rap... Or whatever they call that abomination.

Please don't tell me you're the sort of person that likes Aussie rap... Or whatever they call that abomination.

dude, get your listening gear around this!

and I want that jacket for this seasons BnF

dude, get your listening gear around this!

and I want that jacket for this seasons BnF

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back