Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League 13-14

Remove this Banner Ad

So i proposed a trade to one of the idiots in this league last night including Paul ******* George to make HIS TEAM BETTER and the loser hasn't even responded YET. How the hell does this fool even manage to breath without setting himself on fire or drowning or something. * YOU ALL I LIVE IN A MANSION WITH 7 HOT SUPERMODELS WITH SUPER HUGE t***ies THAT KNOW BASKETBALL BETTER THAN YOU.

What's happening with Douchecity? I'd like to trade for a one or two of their centres!
IF anyone knows of a new Manager who has social skills slightly more advanced than a rutting dog, I'd be happy to sign them up. It would be a vast improvement.
Until then I'm letting the team run in neutral with CPaul on the bench.

The Playoffs begin, somehow I sneaked in to the top half...good luck everyone. Promotion and relegation on the line!

Also just wanted to say something. Those of you that know me will be surprised at my lack of banter here and low general enthusiasm. The incident with that nutcase early in the season really did take my joy for the game away. Shouldn't have but it did. Hope everyone has enjoy the season so far regardless.

Get it on boys.

The Playoffs begin, somehow I sneaked in to the top half...good luck everyone. Promotion and relegation on the line!

Also just wanted to say something. Those of you that know me will be surprised at my lack of banter here and low general enthusiasm. The incident with that nutcase early in the season really did take my joy for the game away. Shouldn't have but it did. Hope everyone has enjoy the season so far regardless.

Get it on boys.
Not me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are not the aforementioned nut case...not even close mate! Read page 8 of this thread.
I did get pissed off when I got relegated from Div 1 because of the minor playoffs counting in this league when they've never counted in other leagues I'm in though lol.

Congrats on the win Garrett.. "The Unibrow" picked the wrong time of the year to get injured (again!), but you dominated assists on the last day for a well-deserved win.. Good luck in the final.

Thanks to everyone who competed this year. I had some bad luck and some good luck. Guys like Illy/Kobe/Rondo cost me a lot of games, but I can't be upset because with the number one pick I got KD and he pretty much carried me to the win this year. What a ******* champion!

Really close games all through the finals needs to be mentioned as well. Good year lads, good year.

Congrats to Mr Pink (Garrett's Team) and well done to Eastaugh36 (Charlhentigie) and Porley (Bunk Moreland) for promotion to the Ultimate League.

Final placings

Champions - Mr Pink (Garrett's Team) Promoted
Runner Up
- Eastaugh36 (Charlhentigie) Promoted
3rd
- Porley (Bunk Moreland) Promoted

4th - Drummer_19 (lol-imgonawin)
5th - Bugsy Mogues (Sprewell Chokers)
6th - Hammy (Theseventhhamster)

then as per regular season finishing results, not as consolation playoffs.

7th - Goose19 (Super Splash Bros)
8th - nbaman1 (All you need is Love)
9th - Stewie Griffin (Val Gohans)
10th - PHX (Dirkus Circus Troupe)

Relegated

11th - Sacked Manager (DouchCity)
12th - DangerSloane (Sir Al Jefferson Jr)

Retired

5th
- Bugsy Mogues (Sprewell Chokers)

Well done all, unfortunately only three Managers get promoted but they performed through to the end.
As you can see I am retiring from this League. Lost a bit of the passion for it (thanks Shane) and will be reducing the number of leagues I participate in.

This means that Dirkus Circus stays in. If there are any more retirements Dangersloane is next in line to be reinstated.

I imagine Billy will call for a new Commish prior to next season. Thanks boys and enjoy the footy!

Last edited:
Thanks for the year everyone. Thanks to Bugsy for running it and & congrats Mr Pink on the win. Hopefully I'll be able to bring it more next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back