Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering he played close to every game in his debut season I don't think it was a mistake.

By under 18's you mean, things like rep squad stuff?

Yeah. Maybe even school footy too.The posters in Tassie would probably be able to tell you how many games he played at North Launnie this year.

I think he'd jump at the chance to play VFL next year instead of TSL football.

Probably depends on his schooling.

I think he'd jump at the chance to play VFL next year instead of TSL football.

Probably depends on his schooling.

If we were Hawthorn we'd have him boarding on an Indigenous scholarship at an APS school, ala Cyril at Scotch College, and he'd be eased into Melbourne life while splitting his playing time between school and North's VFL side.

I have never forgiven Mr Simpson on forcing us to use pick 8.....and that he wasnt in the shinboner of the era and didnt attend the night. I had him actually winning it. Was surprised he wasn't even in the 5.

Mind you I could of gotten the forcing us to use pick 8 wrong but by memory we were forced to as WCE had picked him in their first round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mind you I could of gotten the forcing us to use pick 8 wrong but by memory we were forced to as WCE had picked him in their first round.

West Coast nominated him for their first round selection and we were given the opportunity to counter by selecting him ourselves, but it had to be with our first pick. Correct Jindrrk.

West Coast nominated him for their first round selection and we were given the opportunity to counter by selecting him ourselves, but it had to be with our first pick. Correct Jindrrk.
Ah ok thanks.

Ok then I will stick with my theory. Club is a little dirty on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back