Recommitted Tarryn Thomas [OOC 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless north are offered overs, can't see him going anywhere. Would love for us to have a look but honestly think North will just say thanks but no thanks unless a giant offer comes in.

Unless north are offered overs, can't see him going anywhere. Would love for us to have a look but honestly think North will just say thanks but no thanks unless a giant offer comes in.
If he's coming to GC as rumoured then I can see us dropping our pants and handing over pick 5 with something coming back.

Rather give our F1.

Not sure about that. Depends on the reason as to why he wants to leave. Could very well be another PR disaster for North if he does want to move on, they make it difficult, and it at all involves current issues.

Not sure about that. Depends on the reason as to why he wants to leave. Could very well be another PR disaster for North if he does want to move on, they make it difficult, and it at all involves current issues.
Wondered this... If he says he's moving due to Clarksons actions, what choice does that leave them? Hold an indigenous kid to a contract being coached by someone he doesn't feel safe around?

All a bit dramatic and you'd think it wouldn't play out like that but if they put Tarryn offside it could be another PR disaster.

If he's coming to GC as rumoured then I can see us dropping our pants and handing over pick 5 with something coming back.

Rather give our F1.

Yep, will definitely take pick 5 plus swapping of whatever’s to entice the Roos to trade.

Suns essentially turn Rankine into Thomas and keep their fingers crossed 🤞

Wasn't there scuttlebutt going around that TT was on pretty significant coin for what he has shown so far?

Can not see him moving on unless a club takes on his salary if that is the case.

Wasn't there scuttlebutt going around that TT was on pretty significant coin for what he has shown so far?

Can not see him moving on unless a club takes on his salary if that is the case.
You'd think they'd extend him and smooth it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only lived in Tas during his teenage years, apparently from Sydney.

If he asks for a trade, very difficult for North given Clarkson's situation. On that, one side or the other is lying but the Newbold email supports the players.
Yeah, he's a Gamilaraay lad from memory, I wouldn't be surprised he he wants to be close to country. But that could extend up to the GC also.
Might just view Tassie as home though?

I hope he stays with North but 700k a season he is earning comfortably more than I would have imagined.

Reports in the media claiming that he wants to leave because of the uncertainty of the coaches future... Could it be that as an indigenous player he was so disgusted by the hawthorn reports that he does not want to play under Clarkson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back