Roast Tarryn Thomas - The AFL's answer to Ben Simmons

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Noble is gonesky at the end of the year, they need a Ross Lyon type a hard ass to sort out this mess
Yeah I think Noble has to go, but who the * would take over?

You kind of have to go with an experienced coach as this seems like something that would kill a rookie. Clarkson would get better deals elsewhere. Lyon and Buckley seem happy enough with the media. Pyke feels the wrong fit for where North's list is at. Roos I think is 100% done with coaching. Choco, maybe?

It does seem like North are stacked with blokes who have the talent but seem to give no *s. Thomas, Stephenson, Hall, Polec, even someone like LDU seems to be content to underperform. To be blunt, it's the sign of a crap culture.

It does seem like North are stacked with blokes who have the talent but seem to give no *s. Thomas, Stephenson, Hall, Polec, even someone like LDU seems to be content to underperform. To be blunt, it's the sign of a crap culture.
Hall is absolutely not in that category. One of, if not our hardest worker.

LDU and Hall don't belong in that group, they actually give a sh*t no matter what's happening around them.

Looked losing most games before season started.
Nothing good to come into for anybody at North.
They desperately need ben10 back.
He just makes everybody strive to be competitive.
Hoping for the younger players that Ben is back asap and hopefully the mood changes.
Yes, thought choco was the better appointment.

I've always had the philosophy that there are money and job security first atheletes that should only be signed to one year contract extensions. There's been quite a few at the dogs where they will elevate their performance in the final year of their contract before coasting.

One year extensions gets the most out of them and if some other club is stupid enough to give them a multi-year deal, you take the trade/compo picks and run for the hills with glee.

TT is one of those imo, laughing himself all the way to the bank figuratively and literally with a big contract extension to end of 2024.

The sad reality as that instagram post shows is we have a culture of young guys happy to get paid and go back home to browse tiktok/fb/ etc. I don't think JHF falls into this catergory, but it's a large part of what will drive him out if he wants to leave. He is playing with people that simply don't care.

Winning has become incidental rather than a priority.

TT is going to go down as one of those massively wasted talents like Nick Kyrios or Ben Simmons, but he won't care because he got paid.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is pathetic. Embarrassing, especially after the effort he put in today. Should drop him until he fixes his attitude.
North are better off keeping him in the seniors and making him play 100 minutes per game in the ruck.
They can't go any worse and the kid will have no suitors after 7 games against gorilla types.

Having watched them today, North is in a death spiral.

A lot of players who appear they don't want to be there, other clubs will come hard this trade period for discontented players, managers already lining up suitors. I'm sure we're already targeting JHF

Not sure how the AFL fixes this train wreck, a simple PP won't do it and North have already traded away their second and third picks this year, only have pick 1 then something in the late 50's.

Noble is getting stick for playing these blokes in the 2's and being forced apologize for ripping shreds off them. Surely people can see what the problem is now? Recruiters resigning is a blessing, how can they keep on bringing in players like this. They have to beg Goldy to keep on playing, at least he can instill some standards to the guys that come in. If they go anywhere near DeGoey then close the doors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back