Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee, who would have expected this thread to be a huge fail?

Oh, that's right, all of us who called the OP for his bullsh!t from the moment he started posting it, that's who.

And a shout out to the clowns who demonstrated their pure football ignorance in relation to TT's playing ability. Some of you are such laughably bad judges that I suspect you're football journalists.

Tarryn Thomas wants out​

in 2024 and beyond.....

Toy Story Movie GIF by Disney Pixar

Tigs had $1m a year over five years and TT said no.

Gunna be a long 37 years down at Tigerland.

Richmond confirmed minnow club. First losing CCJ to North, now can't lure a North player across under the age of 30.

Richmond confirmed minnow club. First losing CCJ to North, now can't lure a North player across under the age of 30.

How the mighty have fallen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can always wait a couple of years and get him via the psd like nth landed CJ.😉🤓

We traded for CJ.

And Tarryn has already knocked your big money deal back once.

Cop it sweet and move on.

I don't think North fans should be throwing stones at a club that has won 3 flags in the last 5 years, bearing in mind the OP was a Richmond Fan, who comes across as either a BS artist or a troll/nuffie.

Decent resigning by North though
To be honest, he is a walk up start in every single team in the competition.

Finally landed the big deep sea Kahuna !!!

You're going to live in 2017 for a long long time aren't you.

Tigs threw a pile at Tarryn and he said no lol.

No doubt, don't blame Richmond for having a big crack at him.

I would like to see him play more a wingman/midfield type than a small forward myself

He's never played as a small forward.

He's a centre square mid who can go forward and kick goals playing as a marking medium forward a la Dusty and Bont.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back