Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Two things.

1. Without looking it up, I don't even remember who your captain is. Hodge?
2. Neither does ours. As the flog had to concede when he was called out.
1. Brisbane are one of the most exciting teams in the competition at the moment. They finished top four and beat you twice last season. They’re probably more spoken about in Victoria than North are.

2. There is a North poster on your board in the TT thread who has corroborated what I have heard from my mate. Why don’t you call him out?

Dude it was captured on video. It was on 9 news last night
I've never denied the dust-up in the locker room, but it's not how you and Floggo presented it.

Haven't seen what you're referring to, but it will no doubt show some minor locker room aggro between two players overreacting.

Pretty sure this sort of thing is far from uncommon.

On LG-H930 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've never denied the dust-up in the locker room, but it's not how you and Floggo presented it.

Haven't seen what you're referring to, but it will no doubt show some minor locker room aggro between two players overreacting.

Pretty sure this sort of thing is far from uncommon.

On LG-H930 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Depends on the culture of the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s an interesting rumour Tenny. I look forward to following it over the next 3 years while Tarryn fulfills his newt signed contract extension.

But I guess as your all aust defender just showed, players can walk out on clubs at any time.
Here comes the backup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back