Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Bit boring because of the club it is and all but apparently Jack Ziebell and Tarryn Thomas got into a scrap after a match simulation on Wednesday. Punches thrown and all. Lots of players aren’t happy with Ziebell, especially the indigenous boys, who have sided with Thomas. Thomas also very unsettled at North. A few clubs are in regular contact with his agent.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Bit boring because of the club it is and all but apparently Jack Ziebell and Tarryn Thomas got into a scrap after a match simulation on Wednesday. Punches thrown and all. Lots of players aren’t happy with Ziebell, especially the indigenous boys, who have sided with Thomas. Thomas also very unsettled at North. A few clubs are in regular contact with his agent.

Holy s**t !!!! A potential rumour !!! In the rumour thread !!!

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Holy s**t !!!! A potential rumour !!! In the rumour thread !!!
It doesn't qualify as a rumour. It's fabricated bullshit.

His account hasn't been active long but he's a serial North hater, who'll post almost anything to get a rise.

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
Confirmed

Nice try, w@nker.

You posted about Thomas leaving North weeks ago. The scratch game happened last week.

I broke a story on the North board and one of your most prolific posters corroborated it.

No, you backed down and changed it to something that might happen after TT's contract expires at the end of 2022. Which was way differnt than the rumour you started with.

Is. Can confirm. I’m mates with a North player’s older brother. That’s who feeds me info.

giphy.gif

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Nice try, w@nker.

You posted about Thomas leaving North weeks ago. The scratch game happened last week.

No, you backed down and changed it to something that might happen after TT's contract expires at the end of 2022. Which was way differnt than the rumour you started with.

giphy.gif
I was told you had a match sim on Wednesday, which is when the punch on occurred.

The news I posted never changed. Richmond are interested.

Maybe JZ called out TT’s commitment to North Melbourne? I’ll find out.

I was told you had a match sim on Wednesday, which is when the punch on occurred.

The news I posted never changed. Richmond are interested.

Maybe JZ called out TT’s commitment to North Melbourne? I’ll find out.

Keep digging.

Ziebell didn't even play in the scratch game on Wednesday.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Keep digging.

Ziebell didn't even play in the scratch game on Wednesday.
It was a match sim, which is different to a scratch match. You just said it didn’t happen on Wednesday lol. You’re all over the shop.

It was a match sim, which is different to a scratch match. You just said it didn’t happen on Wednesday lol. You’re all over the shop.

I call it scratch match, you said match sim. Same thing. We're both talking about the game that happened on Wednesday. The game Ziebell didn't play in, so he probably didn't punch on in said game.

It was well after your first Thomas rumour, even though you've come here trying to kick-start that rumour by talking about something that you say happened this week. Are you Nostradamus?

No, you're just full of s**t.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Will keep you guys posted once I chat to my mate.
Don't bother. There's no interest in your unsubstantiated horse s**t.
I know it’s not very interesting news but at least it’s thread related.
Wrong. Made up fabrications, are not the same as rumours.

As I said before, you already have a reputation of being anti-North in your short time here, so anything you post about North won't be seen as credible.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Thomas also very unsettled at North. A few clubs are in regular contact with his agent.
Ground breaking. A few clubs are in contact with the agent of one of the best young talents in the land.

What else you got for us? That the Melbourne Cricket Ground is located in....Melbourne?

Will keep you guys posted once I chat to my mate. I know it’s not very interesting news but at least it’s thread related.
Thanks. I am interested to hear anything else you have to contribute via your contact at North.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Spoke to my mate before:

Apparently during the match sim Tarryn burnt a few blokes and had a shot on goal and completely sprayed it. David Loader and Jarrod Moore both stopped the session and got stuck into Tarryn in front of the whole group. I don’t think he took it too well.

JZ then took the piss out of him in the rooms for it and TT being young and embarrassed didn’t take the banter well at all. He ended up throwing his full Gatorade cup at JZ. JZ then grabbed him and pushed him into the wall. TT then swung and they both went at it before it got broken up by Jed Anderson and one of the younger blokes who was nearby (Perez or something?)

There’s rumours of criticism towards JZ’s leadership at North (everyone wants Cunners to captain) and I think a lot of people aren’t happy with the way he goes about it. He’s a bit of a smartarse (especially on the beers) and young indigenous blokes from interstate need to be nurtured and not humiliated in front of the playing group. Rumours of TT feeling out the market are starting to surface at the club as well, so I’m not sure if JZ is a massive fan.

Anyway, that’s about it. Bit of a non-story which I’m sure they will get over. Apparently JZ presented Tarryn with his jumper on draft night as well so hopefully they can move on from this.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Spoke to my mate before:

Apparently during the match sim Tarryn burnt a few blokes and had a shot on goal and completely sprayed it. David Loader and Jarrod Moore both stopped the session and got stuck into Tarryn in front of the whole group. I don’t think he took it too well.

JZ then took the piss out of him in the rooms for it and TT being young and embarrassed didn’t take the banter well at all. He ended up throwing his full Gatorade cup at JZ. JZ then grabbed him and pushed him into the wall. TT then swung and they both went at it before it got broken up by Jed Anderson and one of the younger blokes who was nearby (Perez or something?)

There’s rumours of criticism towards JZ’s leadership at North (everyone wants Cunners to captain) and I think a lot of people aren’t happy with the way he goes about it. He’s a bit of a smartarse (especially on the beers) and young indigenous blokes from interstate need to be nurtured and not humiliated in front of the playing group. Rumours of TT feeling out the market are starting to surface at the club as well, so I’m not sure if JZ is a massive fan.

Anyway, that’s about it. Bit of a non-story which I’m sure they will get over. Apparently JZ presented Tarryn with his jumper on draft night as well so hopefully they can move on from this.
Sounds plausible. Hot headed young blokes going at it before the real stuff starts isnt new. Hopefully not much to TT putting the feelers out, that would certainly hurt if he left

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back