Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because it upsets you doesn't make it 'made up'.

It doesn't upset me precisely because it IS made up.

They're actually laughing at Tenny on the Richmond board over this lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why all the anger from Nth supporters is it because JZ is your captain?

We're angry because every now and then we remember that we drafted both of the Delaney brothers

Not hard to be superior to the numpties that support the 17 other non-North clubs.

Absolute tossers the lot of you.

I don't know this man, but I agree with him.

Not hard to be superior to the numpties that support the 17 other non-North clubs.

Absolute tossers the lot of you.

Especially the Richmond supporters.

Some strange responses from the North supporters in this thread. If I knew my intel was going to cause so much angst, I never would’ve shared it in the first place.
Nah, don't worry about any of that. If people can't handle 'rumours' without losing their tiny minds then all the more enjoyable for all of us.

I heard Tarryn has been trying to bulk up and was joking about using the same methods that saw 34 Essendon players banned for a year by WADA in the most shameful episode in the game's history - one that ruined the reputation of Essendon golden boy James Hird - and Jack Ziebell overhead him and misconstrued the joke.

I heard Tarryn has been trying to bulk up and was joking about using the same methods that saw 34 Essendon players banned for a year by WADA in the most shameful episode in the game's history - one that ruined the reputation of Essendon golden boy James Hird - and Jack Ziebell overhead him and misconstrued the joke.
I heard that was just made up by a North supporter with a massive inferiority complex and a borderline creepy obsession with Essendon.

If the rumour is true and I'm sure there's some element of truth in it - Taryn is much more valuable to North Melbourne's future (even right now) than Ziebell.

Taryn with his calmness under pressure and ability to lower his eyes and hit targets v Jack 'just kick the ball 60 metres without looking on every possession' Ziebell.

If the rumour is true and I'm sure there's some element of truth in it - Taryn is much more valuable to North Melbourne's future (even right now) than Ziebell.

Taryn with his calmness under pressure and ability to lower his eyes and hit targets v Jack 'just kick the ball 60 metres without looking on every possession' Ziebell.
Also has a history of belting blokes on the field. Some have tried to explain this away as 'sloppy play' but I've never been entirely convinced. Once can be excused maybe but he's had at least 2 multiple week suspensions for 'sloppy play' I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back