Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
I heard Tarryn has been trying to bulk up and was joking about using the same methods that saw 34 Essendon players banned for a year by WADA in the most shameful episode in the game's history - one that ruined the reputation of Essendon golden boy James Hird - and Jack Ziebell overhead him and misconstrued the joke.
#rentfree

I can’t believe how sensitive you are over a rumour.

Actually, yes I can.

MY UNCLE IS A QC AND IS GOING TO SUE BIGFOOTY AND ALL ITS POSTERS OVER THIS RANCE/HIGGINS RUMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's not as if any Richmond supporters lost their s**t in the "Alex Rance boinked Jack Higgins' girlfriend" thread.

"Oh, but that's different - it's not true", I hear you say.

Join the dots.

Remember how much they cried when Dusty looked like he would do a Tom Lynch.

They are still psychologically damaged by it. Two flags later and still sooking.

Christ, I don't think I even thought about Richmond for the entire 2000s after we won two flags.

Remember how much they cried when Dusty looked like he would do a Tom Lynch.

They are still psychologically damaged by it. Two flags later and still sooking.

Christ, I don't think I even thought about Richmond for the entire 2000s after we won two flags.
The psychological damage was more done to you norfys who actually believed it.
I’m just annoyed by the fact the flog from your board with the inside mail never made good on all the money he bet to me and others because he was so sure ITS HAPPENING

The psychological damage was more done to you norfys who actually believed it.
I’m just annoyed by the fact the flog from your board with the inside mail never made good on all the money he bet to me and others because he was so sure ITS HAPPENING

Phlliyroo! Yes, he's not wildly popular in my neck of the woods either.

If the rumour is true and I'm sure there's some element of truth in it - Taryn is much more valuable to North Melbourne's future (even right now) than Ziebell.

Taryn with his calmness under pressure and ability to lower his eyes and hit targets v Jack 'just kick the ball 60 metres without looking on every possession' Ziebell.

Indeed, he and Sydney Stack are going to be a lethal combo in our midfield very soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

proud we have a rumour for a second year player out to 7 pages.

just happy to be included

Sam Walsh doesn't even have a rumour thread about a club wanting to poach him, which I think speaks volumes.

Hey guys down at the North City v Country.

Thomas has stormed off, belting Ziebell on the way, he was put on the Country side as he's from Tassie, but he demanded to be on the City team as Richmond is in the city.

Oh hang on, someone is picking him up ... its Rancey! And is that Jack Higgins' missus in the passenger seat?

Jack Ziebell, fat, lazy, Brad Scott tried to hide him in the forward pocket for 2 years. Then goes around beating his rookies. No wonder Norf have been mediocre for so very long.

This one actually cuts deep, Freo fans KNOW long term mediocrity too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back