Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you know in the 2020 off season Tarryn Thomas requested a trade to the Hawks (guess OP was right) but it was kept a secret because Luff paid off the media outlets to not report on it.

A deal couldn't get done because North were being bitches at the table and demanded 2 firsts, 2 seconds and Worpel.

My source is my cousin's friend's brother's co-worker's friends has intel and Brady Rawlings told him to keep it a secret.
I heard it too from my work mate partner's cousin who was sleeping with his hairdresser's brother who dad heard it at Bakers delight line up from a bloke who knew Brady Rawling from a swingers party.

Totally 100%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he is the kind of player who wouldnt warrant a trade to be fair. Would suspect more of a delist and rookie by a team looking for a forward pocket. Maybe Richmond for example can turn it around

He's not Willie Rioli

The next Richard Tambling.

Think he is the kind of player who wouldnt warrant a trade to be fair. Would suspect more of a delist and rookie by a team looking for a forward pocket. Maybe Richmond for example can turn it around

Great point. I reckon if he was delisted, some teams would rookie him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back