Speculation Tarryn Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Literally the only specific comment he makes about thomas there is to get angry about the comparison with stengle.

Sacked North Melbourne utility Tarryn Thomas could re-launch his career with Geelong, with coach Chris Scott saying the Cats would remain "open-minded". GEELONG coach Chris Scott has left the door open for the Cats offering an AFL lifeline to sacked former North Melbourne utility Tarryn Thomas.10 Apr 2024

There, copied the key part of the article. I suppose selective reading is a really useful skill don't you reckon?

I am not too sure what's your reason for your grand standing. Thomas is not playing afl for good now with the leak and fresh complaint and the subsequent police investigation.

Sacked North Melbourne utility Tarryn Thomas could re-launch his career with Geelong, with coach Chris Scott saying the Cats would remain "open-minded". GEELONG coach Chris Scott has left the door open for the Cats offering an AFL lifeline to sacked former North Melbourne utility Tarryn Thomas.10 Apr 2024

There, copied the key part of the article. I suppose selective reading is a really useful skill don't you reckon?

I am not too sure what's your reason for your grand standing. Thomas is not playing afl for good now with the leak and fresh complaint and the subsequent police investigation.
You're quoting two words said in reference to a Geelong policy that he explicitly said applied to all players everywhere. The only specific thing he said about Thomas is to get angry about a comparison with stengle.

You are not only quoting the headline without reading the body text, but loudly declaring the misleading headline is correct when called out on it.

Go to bed mate

You're quoting two words said in reference to a Geelong policy that he explicitly said applied to all players everywhere. The only specific thing he said about Thomas is to get angry about a comparison with stengle.

You are not only quoting the headline without reading the body text, but loudly declaring the misleading headline is correct when called out on it.

Go to bed mate

Whatever mate

If anything, im quite confident that he will become a much better person when he steps away from the game because it's a high pressure situation that require a certain persona to be able to handle and TT doesn't.

His situation is actually quite sad in that his parents didn't want nothing to do with him, his grandma brought him up and she died during the lockdown period. He lost the only person he really connect with and it was during isolation period.

In usa, many such cases ends up with a mass shooting + suicide.

Him playing footy is probably the worst choice for him in that he is paid all those money and the fame that comes along in which he doens't have the mental capacity to handle. Many such cases happen to people who got too rich and famous to quickly, i.e. ariana grande, britney spears
He has no excuses - he had so much club support and resources to help him. Lots of people have bad up bringing as and become good people.

This is 100% on him.

He has no excuses - he had so much club support and resources to help him. Lots of people have bad up bringing as and become good people.

This is 100% on him.

Most normal people would say that but certain opportunists think they have messiah qualities.

Mark my words, any club that takes him in and gooes belly would completely kill their culture and value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More relevant than anything you can come up with. See how you go when your kids don't go to school, like the lockdown.

This tells me that you're full of crap and you're clearly trying to push an agenda.

I told you my wife worked at a school, during lockdown kids of parents who were essential workers were allowed to go to school.

You are full of shit

This tells me that you're full of crap and you're clearly trying to push an agenda.

I told you my wife worked at a school, during lockdown kids of parents who were essential workers were allowed to go to school.

You are full of s**t

Likewise mate, enjoy ya day.

Thomas has just been charged again with harassing phone calls - this happened after North sacked him.

I thought he was a chance to get a 2nd chance, but the AFL will have to ban him for life now.

“Police executed a search warrant at a premises in Ormond on Tuesday 21 May about 11.15am.

“The man was arrested and charged with use telecommunications service to harass and breaching a court order.”

Thomas was bailed to appear at the Broadmeadows Magistrates’ Court on November 21.

Thomas has just been charged again with harassing phone calls - this happened after North sacked him.

I thought he was a chance to get a 2nd chance, but the AFL will have to ban him for life now.

“Police executed a search warrant at a premises in Ormond on Tuesday 21 May about 11.15am.

“The man was arrested and charged with use telecommunications service to harass and breaching a court order.”

Thomas was bailed to appear at the Broadmeadows Magistrates’ Court on November 21.

Probably will be let off again by a progressive magistrate and a DPP that is afraid of losing in court.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a f***ing moron

Is not fit to play AFL, probably forever. The refusal or inability to learn from prior actions is the damning thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back