Discussion Tasmania AFL Jumper Design

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot_20240326-104926_Gmail.jpg

Honestly, how s**t does this look. I might be picky coz the mrs is a graphic designer, so I see how they work all the time, but the fact the bottom jaw blends into the background is pretty amateur isn't it? I've seen this multiple times too.

View attachment 1939791

Honestly, how s**t does this look. I might be picky coz the mrs is a graphic designer, so I see how they work all the time, but the fact the bottom jaw blends into the background is pretty amateur isn't it? I've seen this multiple times too.
The whole logo blends into the background because it uses the same colours and pattern. They could have at least added an adjustment filter over the background.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks good, but I'm pro backs matching the front. If the main colour is green on the front, should be green on the back.

Backs and fronts differing greatly is a big contributor to jumper clashes (I'm looking at you GWS!)

I'm honestly shocked they didn't hold a open competition for their design.

"here are the logos, here are the PMS colours, what have you got"

Some of the work done in here is bloody outstanding!

That would be the cheapest and most obvious way to get some good quality designs, I don't get why they select one random company to do it. Look at the gold coast stuff up as an example.

That would be the cheapest and most obvious way to get some good quality designs, I don't get why they select one random company to do it. Look at the gold coast stuff up as an example.
and it can put a graphic designer on the map, obviously they would need to look after the winning designer with some good $$ and perks, but most of the work in these threads is terrific and often better than what the major companies put out.

What is wrong with a plain jumper or unique patterns? Why are footy fans all obsessed about having to have something in the middle even if it's a crap object that prolly ruined Gold Coast or GWS jumpers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back