AFL Live Tasmania in AFL Live 2 iOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 26, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
OKC, Coburg, Werribee, Storm, QPR
Hey guys. This is a bit different to the usual gaming stories for two reasons.
1. It's on iOS
2. It's with a fictional team
So I made up a random team with random names that came to my head (Don't judge I was tired) so you might see some pretty weird names. I started with every player bar 2 with 50 rating. The two exceptions being my ruckman 54 rated and Jack Riewoldt being 88 rated. My team had to replace a team and I replaced Gold Coast. In order to create a realistic experience I played on hard and I have to stick with the results so no replaying.
Club details:
Club: Tasmania Devils
Coach: Gary Ayres
Stadium: Metricon Stadium (Supposed to be Aurora)
I will go further in the next few posts.

Last edited:
First Coaching Tenure
In order for me to develop my team I simmed through a season. It ended badly and i finished 0-22 dues to my poor list. This unfortunately led to me having 0% popularity. As such, I was sacked and went to coach Box Hill in the VFL. I missed out on finals and went to Casey the next season. Although I missed finals at Casey, I went around again finishing in 4th and surprisingly winning the Premiership over Essendon, the team that beat me in the the Qualifying Final. After receiving several coaching offers from AFL clubs, I went back to Tasmania.

First Impressions
I came back with 0% popularity unfortunately which wasn't ideal. But I made a few observations on the team.
1. Lack of discipline. Way too many Free Kicks given away when tackling
2. Don't like training. When I was at Casey I could train up to 39 players a week. At Tassie I can only train maybe 3 a week.
3. Switching off. With about a minute to go in every quarter my players switch off and concede a goal which can prove to be the difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back