Workshop Tasmania Kangaroos Logo/Jersey Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I would share this here I made this design a while back for a tassie side... I don't think North should move they r a profitable club and just redeveloped Arden Street seems dumb to suggest it really why us when the saints are 10 Mil in debt? Anyway I'm obviously bias as a supporter but enjoy my design! Screenshot_20200501_204323.jpeg Screenshot_20200501_204355.jpeg

On LYA-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thought I would share this here I made this design a while back for a tassie side... I don't think North should move they r a profitable club and just redeveloped Arden Street seems dumb to suggest it really why us when the saints are 10 Mil in debt? Anyway I'm obviously bias as a supporter but enjoy my design! View attachment 868441View attachment 868442

Top is good. Bottom makes me think of Queensland though. Probably from growing up in a league mad part of NSW so the maroon is more clearly associated with the Broncos (especially with the gold)/Qld SOO in league.

Last edited:
Top is good. Bottom makes me think of Queensland though. Probably from growing up in a league mad part of NSW so the maroon is more clearly associated with the Broncos (especially with the gold)/Qld SOO in league.
Hadn't thought of that... Top would be home and bottom was going to be away

Hadn't thought of that... Top would be home and bottom was going to be away

It probably wouldn't be a huge issue as the home could be worn v GC, Brisbane and the Sydney teams (or a white 3rd kit?). But first thing that would come to mind for many Qlders or league fans would likely be The Maroons/Broncos.
Although they're not the target market so who cares 😉

Recently, fat head Craig Hutchinson highly recommended North Melbourne relocate to Tasmania permanently. That would mean that a change of name, possible new jerseys or altercations to current ones, and new Primary and secondary logos. Creating this to see people's design if the dreaded move south actually became true for the Roos
keep the blue and white and kangaroo .They could wear the old north jumpers for Melbourne games.TFL club sandy bay, had the same jumper as North. Sandy bay is a suburb of Hobart

Attachments

• sandy bay 2013.JPG
    sandy bay 2013.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 61
  • sbb 222.jpg
    sbb 222.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 46
Some of you...all of you...are better than me at graphic design. Knock up a design which features a 1990's Bears basic shape, but is predominantly dark green with primrose and gold V and with two stylistic differences - 1) shape the V so that it looks like the bottom half of the state, a bit like the 2007 Tassie Devils jumper, and b) change the primrose to bolder red and add some black, by way of options...

I think keeping it 80% the same but adding some minor green to represent tassie would strike the best balance for both north supporters and new tassie supporters to feel like its their team.View attachment 867281

And there it is, 1996 revisited and the problem with mergers. Why isn’t blue the minor colour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back