Think Tank Tasmania tells the AFL, Hawfs, and Norf to GO AND GET FLIPPED (again)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
“ The next logical step is for Tasmania to have an A-League team of its own! :cute: Any sporting competition is not truly national without Tasmania in it and on the back of entering the NBL later this year, this is our chance to further make our mark on the national sporting stage!!!!" - Peter Gutwein

The Victorian bush league gets owned again, football is the most participated sport in Tasmania... and by football I mean actual interesting football with skills aka soccer. Please get out of our state Victorian charity cases like Hawf and Norf!!

original-gif.918567

“ The next logical step is for Tasmania to have an A-League team of its own! :cute: Any sporting competition is not truly national without Tasmania in it and on the back of entering the NBL later this year, this is our chance to further make our mark on the national sporting stage!!!!" - Peter Gutwein

The Victorian bush league gets owned again, football is the most participated sport in Tasmania... and by football I mean actual interesting football with skills aka soccer. Please get out of our state Victorian charity cases like Hawf and Norf!!

original-gif.918567

They're yours now. We don't want them.

original-gif.918567
What’s this A-League you speak of?
Pre Covid, it was probably cheaper jet setting to the UK to watch the EPL live rather than Tassie....Lol

Any National competition without Tasmania is somewhat r*t*r*ed
Any competition with them is completely r*t*r*ed
If Tasmania vanished overnight it'd take most Aussies months or years to notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A-League, lol. That whole league is like Geelong: washed up stars and mercenaries carrying a bunch of hopeless youf.
I hate coming to defend Geelong but the A-League doesn't even have washed up stars anymore

Tasmania...it’s down there somewhere, as I recall. Unemployment, in-breeding, that sort of thing. Lots of women used to have maps of the place but not so much these days. And the capital city is Geelong.
Some women had multiple maps, including under their arms and on their lower back.

I remember when Derryn Hinch accused the Tassie Premier of having a pointy head some years back.

Would having a pointy head make it easier or harder for Tasmanians to play soccer and go for a header?

I think the local clubs would lose too much money with needing to change balls all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back