Think Tank Tasmania tells the AFL, Hawfs, and Norf to GO AND GET FLIPPED (again)

Remove this Banner Ad

We should go for true football territory in the NT, instead of trying to grow the game in hopeless expansion states like Tasmania.
Yes, get out of our state, Hawfie, so we can play an actual sport with world recognition like A League!

It will be fun in September when he has to change his team supported to essendon :)
*en lol .. I have no words to describe your delusion .. on the other hand, who will Jazny be supporting by then?

If Tasmania vanished overnight it'd take most Aussies months or years to notice.

Let's be honest, pretty much everyone did that task in primary school where you had to draw a map of Australia, and there were always multiple kids who forgot Tasmania. That's like their permanent state in the country's consciousness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be honest, pretty much everyone did that task in primary school where you had to draw a map of Australia, and there were always multiple kids who forgot Tasmania. That's like their permanent state in the country's consciousness.
I object to Tasmania's existence for purely aesthetic reasons, visually it ruins our unbroken coastline border. Too small to be significant, too large to ignore.

It is not. But at least they don’t pander to the flogs from Ilovemysistermania.
:thumbsdown:
It doesn't surprise me that many mainlanders struggle with incredibly basic things like geography ><
I object to Tasmania's existence for purely aesthetic reasons, visually it ruins our unbroken coastline border. Too small to be significant, too large to ignore.
Australia's big ugly 90% desert continent ruins the asthetic of our pretty island which is full of natural beauty and excellent people! Go away, Mad Max freaks!

Really only decent for that weird s**t machine at MOMA and Norf King Island having more flags than the Puffers.

:thumbsdown:

It doesn't surprise me that many mainlanders struggle with incredibly basic things like geography ><

Don't you guys only have like 2 schools that go past year 10? :$ Hardly in the position to make remarks about intellect. :$

Really only decent for that weird sh*t machine at MOMA and Norf King Island having more flags than the Puffers.
You say that as you literally have a picture of a Tasmanian in your profile and your whole club has been carried by Tasmanians throughout its entire history!!

You say that as you literally have a picture of a Tasmanian in your profile and your whole club has been carried by Tasmanians throughout its entire history!!

Brandon Flowers is from Las Vegas...

I remember the Commonwealth Games in QLD leaving Tassie off the Australian map... lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back