Shield Tasmania vs Queensland, Bellerive Oval, 17th-20th February, 10:30 am AEDT

Who gets more points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All momentum with the Tigers now. 7/163 and should be able to roll them and have the choice of whether or not to enforce the follow-on.

That's one interesting batting card.

Obviously 3 wickets to go but as stands i wonder if ever a player has scored a 100 and only 1 other team mate has scored over 3 with everyone batting.

Renshaw is a walker and he was going nowhere for his dismissal.

Where do you even start with Joe Burns? Couldn’t buy a run at any level, doesn’t play at all for a few weeks and has looked amazing today.

Where do you even start with Joe Burns? Couldn’t buy a run at any level, doesn’t play at all for a few weeks and has looked amazing today.
Hit the winning runs in the first test, played some really good knocks for the heat, big runs were always around the corner.

I still always wonder how Burns would have gone if he stayed at 5/6 in the test side. Questionable technique to open at test level but I loved how he played his role down the order in his first few tests.

I still always wonder how Burns would have gone if he stayed at 5/6 in the test side. Questionable technique to open at test level but I loved how he played his role down the order in his first few tests.
Interesting question. Similar to Mike Hussey I guess who opened for the majority of his shield career and became a middle order batsmen due to injury and luck

Some of the decisions in this match have been a great advertisement for DRS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Siddle injured? Not quarantined in time? Or just not picked?

He’s just exactly the bowler you want right now who’ll bust his area to extract something from a road and 50 over old ball.

I think the only chance we have is to hold them out long enough for the 2nd new ball and hope for a first innings style collapse.

Is Siddle injured? Not quarantined in time? Or just not picked?

He’s just exactly the bowler you want right now who’ll bust his area to extract something from a road and 50 over old ball.

I think the only chance we have is to hold them out long enough for the 2nd new ball and hope for a first innings style collapse.
Hand still injured from the big bash

Fantastic innings from Ussie. He has underachieved a little in the shield for us since he came here so great to see him play a knock like that to get a us a win. He really is one ofnthe best batsmen to watch when he is on. Some of those cover drives yesterday got me a bit hot and sweaty. I'll fight anyone that doesn't think he's in the top 6 bats in the country when he is in form.

Last edited:
Back