Tom Rogers
Riley Meredith
Jackson Bird
Peter Siddle

My guess who is 12th-14th man

Jarrod Freeman
Sam Rainbird
Tim Ward

Wondering if someone can help? Previous years I could get all the premier league cricket scores from around Australia on mycricket. This year I can get some states but others are still locked on last season. Am I missing something here? Or doing something wrong? Would someone please be able to post where I can get those live scores. Thanks in advance.

Wondering if someone can help? Previous years I could get all the premier league cricket scores from around Australia on mycricket. This year I can get some states but others are still locked on last season. Am I missing something here? Or doing something wrong? Would someone please be able to post where I can get those live scores. Thanks in advance.
Tasmania, New South Wales and SA are using PlayHQ now I think, haven't got a clue how to use that myself. No idea why they are no longer using the match centre sites like this one Qld use Premier QLD Cricket. They are perfect.

Tasmania, New South Wales and SA are using PlayHQ now I think, haven't got a clue how to use that myself. No idea why they are no longer using the match centre sites like this one Qld use Premier QLD Cricket. They are perfect.
Yeah, I think Victoria are transitioning to PlayHQ next year.

You can still view the scores on the mycricket app but not on the website anymore. As others have said they have transitioned to PlayHQ which is not built for cricket.

All collation of current season stats in to career stats are now gone too and PlayHQ currently doesn't support season player statistics.

If you want to know why they have transitioned, James Sutherland is the chairperson of PlayHQ.

You can still view the scores on the mycricket app but not on the website anymore. As others have said they have transitioned to PlayHQ which is not built for cricket.

All collation of current season stats in to career stats are now gone too and PlayHQ currently doesn't support season player statistics.

If you want to know why they have transitioned, James Sutherland is the chairperson of PlayHQ.
That explains a lot.

The AFL moved to PlayHQ this year too mind you.

That explains a lot.

The AFL moved to PlayHQ this year too mind you.
Caused some issues for associations that still use GameDay let me tell you. Clearances were a pain in the ass.

Many thanks for the replies. Disappointed they moved off mycricket as they worked well and once you got the hang of it, simple to operate. Didn't realise the Sutherland connection but that explains a lot. He's only got a few more sporting organisations to stuff up.

Many thanks for the replies. Disappointed they moved off mycricket as they worked well and once you got the hang of it, simple to operate. Didn't realise the Sutherland connection but that explains a lot. He's only got a few more sporting organisations to stuff up.
Love your user name by the way Arthur. ;)

1. Tim Ward
2. Caleb Jewell
3. Ben McDermott
4. Matthew Wade
5. Jordan Silk
6. Jake Doran
7. Beau Webster
8. Tom Andrews
9. Peter Siddle
10. Jackson Bird
11. Riley Meredith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Weatherald off to Tas from SA
Bird back to NSW (TBC)
McDermott to QLD (TBC)

Time's probably right for Bird and McDermott, neither are in the best Shield team any more; McDermott probably isn't even in the top 2 replacements.

Despite his last season I'd like the Hurricanes to keep him, but no longer needed with the Tigers.

Bird probably deserved to go out on his own terms, but what can you do when they bizarrely recruited Siddle to take his place?

Time's probably right for Bird and McDermott, neither are in the best Shield team any more; McDermott probably isn't even in the top 2 replacements.
Probably will still struggle to get in to Qld's 1st XI and probably even when the test guys are away. Will be a handy addition to our one day side though I suppose.

Despite his last season I'd like the Hurricanes to keep him, but no longer needed with the Tigers.

Bird probably deserved to go out on his own terms, but what can you do when they bizarrely recruited Siddle to take his place?
McDermott's f-c scores for Tassie in 22-23:
0 & 1, 22 & 18, 23 & DNB, 1 & 8*, 23 & 46, 17 & 2, 50 & DNB, 27 & 0.

238 runs @ 18.3 and somehow he stayed in the side for 8 Shield matches.

That's the problem with having no depth (or having no confidence in your depth players) - players out of form stay in the side for far too long. Something about Tassie cricket that really frustrates me.

Weatherald only ever got runs against Tassie & the Hurricanes so they probably rate him higher than they should.
Scored 100 (against Tassie) in the last Shield match before the competition recessed for the hit and giggle and didn't play another Shield match for the season.

I must admit I don't follow the fortunes of other states, so I didn't realize this was the reason:

Jake Weatherald off to Tas from SA
Bird back to NSW (TBC)
McDermott to QLD (TBC)
Where did you see that out of interest? I haven't seen that in my travels, I've seen reports of the other two you mentioned though.

Weatherald only ever got runs against Tassie & the Hurricanes so they probably rate him higher than they should.

Weatherald has 9 FC hundreds
5 against Tasmania
3 against WA
1 against Victoria

Of his 14 scores of 50+ in the BBL, 5 of them have been against the Hurricanes including 115 in a final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back