Tattoo Removal- My Story Pain & More Pain

Remove this Banner Ad

As most posters know i am covered in Tattoos & love them but when celebrating the purchase of my 1st house my back yard tattooist mate went to far up around my neck area & i wasn't a happy camper when i woke up!:eek::D

I have just purchased the YAG Q switched laser tattoo removal machine for $2100 & had my first treatment on Friday with no numbing gel & half a dozen bottles of beer i was right to go the wife did it being a nurse & it was the most pain i have every felt 3 times as painful as having a tattoo done i will be definitely paying the $90 for the numbing gel next hit!

Here's a link below of a guy using no numbing gel around his neck area to give ya a idea of how bloody painful it was in theory the laser delivers light of a specific wavelength with high energy which are absorbed by the pigment in the tattoo & result in a shock wave that shatters the pigments particles these tiny particles are then eliminated by the body!

The cost of having it removed by the professionals was $300 a hit most tattoos need 6 to 8 hits with 4 to 6 weeks to heal in between so i decided to buy the bloody thing & i am now doing tattoo removal at home lol at your own risk!:p I will post some before & after pics when it heals did a test on a tattoo on my finger at 1000 volts lucky i did as it was to high & nearly put a bloody hole in my finger dropped it back to 900 volts & it was sweet as took the wife 45 minutes to finish the tattoo all round my neck i will say it again s**t it hurt like hell!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tMeWFDevUGI :D:D

And the moral of the story is, dont let a dodgy back yard tatooist put some ink on you while your intoxicated.

Lucky to Noosa, I was planning to do that this weekend! :eek: hahaha

you poor bastard, I do not envy your tattoo removal sessions the only tattoos I like is this variety

fantasy_island_mr._roarke_and_tattoo.jpg

And the moral of the story is, dont let a dodgy back yard tatooist put some ink on you while your intoxicated.

Lucky to Noosa, I was planning to do that this weekend! :eek: hahaha

you poor bastard, I do not envy your tattoo removal sessions the only tattoos I like is this variety

LOL FMF you are Roughie i am told with the numbing cream it's just like getting smiley's continuously imprinted on the tattoo found that u tube vid as i was seeing how you actually do it with out blinding my self or others took me 3 hours to set the bloody machine up & i have a mate i am going to torture tomorrow lol & he's paying me!:D

LOL FMF you are Roughie i am told with the numbing cream it's just like getting smiley's continuously imprinted on the tattoo found that u tube vid as i was seeing how you actually do it with out blinding my self or others took me 3 hours to set the bloody machine up & i have a mate i am going to torture tomorrow lol & he's paying me!:D

Hahaha Im not a big fan of smileys, so I do feel bad for you!

Enjoy torturing your mate, I am sure it will be fun while financially rewarding haha.

You should put some photos up of your favourite tats you have, and the stories that go with them. It would be an interesting read. Im looking at getting a tattoo eventually just trying to work up the courage. So far I have gone through with 4 months of working up the courage and I think I still have another 4 months to go before I get a tatt.

Hahaha Im not a big fan of smileys, so I do feel bad for you!

Enjoy torturing your mate, I am sure it will be fun while financially rewarding haha.

You should put some photos up of your favourite tats you have, and the stories that go with them. It would be an interesting read. Im looking at getting a tattoo eventually just trying to work up the courage. So far I have gone through with 4 months of working up the courage and I think I still have another 4 months to go before I get a tatt.
I will mate they show the story of my life every tattoo from the naked lady under the palm tree up in Cairns to the hand cuffs that say Guilty until proven innocent in Coffs Harbour i will get my son to take some pics mate & will post them in the next few days!:thumbsu:

geez noosa, that looks harsh!
It killed mate & i have a high pain tolerance the wife probably put the voltage up mate did ya watch the u tube Vid i went through 45 minutes of that the lasers the professionals use have a higher frequency rate so you can do it faster my frequency rate was 6 they go up to 15 i think slow but effective & i control it that's even funnier!;)

I hope your tatt didn't say:

LEFT ARM

GAY PREMIERS 2008

:D:D;)
lol Goldy no mate i still laugh when i see that blokes ink i could remove that for him now mate for a fraction of the price the professionals charge!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gilbert, you make it too easy.. lol.

*Pastes photos of Gilbert wearing butterfly and fairy tattoos on his face and tummy* :p

Haha. Noose.. you crazy.

But I do wear those tattoo designs...... :confused:

Speaking of which, has anyone tried the fairy chicken nuggets from Steggals? BLoody awesome!

Nossa, it might be best if you leave those tatts on your testies.

This picture reminds me of Hodge with his arms in the
air in the grand final (which we won:D), with Stoke's
reluctantly and carefully bumping him in the ribs.

What was the coach thinking...uhm we don't have Chopper
Reed and Scarlet is on Buddy...I know we will send out
the Gimp...even better Stokey:thumbsu:...look out Hodgey.

Did i forget to mention that we won:D hehehe

Sorry about my poor humour....I'm amused

your a pisser mate, I enjoy your posts

DIY tattoo removal :p...
Your username is so appropriate mate scream i did.....;)

Nossa, it might be best if you leave those tatts on your testies.
Tattoos downstairs will be staying put can ya imagine the pain down below mate??:p

Total respect Noosa **** me that's a disgrace and you went through 45 mins?...:D
I was pretty pissed Kipster i had to be mate i have just purchased the numbing gel FFS i will need it for the next hit below is where my back yard tattooist mate went around my sleeves at the top of my arm bloody idiot as you can see the laser removal machine has nearly removed all his dodgy work after 1 hit most back yard tattooist don't go deep enough so their work is easier to remove!:thumbsu:

sprite_face.png

hi noosa, where did you purchase your machine from and has it been effective, i too am heavily tattooed and i have some heavy black work on my fore arm, a clinic quoted me $160 a session for the size of a twenty cent piece, now i measured and Ive got 72 20 cent peices where i wanna laser lmao

hi noosa, where did you purchase your machine from and has it been effective, i too am heavily tattooed and i have some heavy black work on my fore arm, a clinic quoted me $160 a session for the size of a twenty cent piece, now i measured and Ive got 72 20 cent peices where i wanna laser lmao
Online through goodies2all at Ebay cost $2000 with delivery working great mate bloody painful but effective will post some more pics soon of the neck area tattoo nearly gone & its been over 3 months with over 10 hits.

Would of cost me over $10.000 if i went though the professionals lol do it ya self at home even done a couple of mates & there wife's tattoos & they are paying lol that's even funnier!!:D:thumbsu:

Neck tattoo's nearly Gone will post a pic shortly Before & After been 11 months of do it ya self Laser removal at home at your own Risk lol!;)

Back Job uncompleted below as well as some Mari tattooing on shoulders!

P240909_1040.jpg

noosahawkmad

Noose, luv ya man, but your lats are to narrow at the base.

You get a slight confidence in seeing a better taper, but you want the thickness to continue around your serratus.

I'll thicken em and add 2 kilos if you do this for 4 weeks.

Week one Lat pulldown handle behind neck with strict form no swaying. 4 x 12 to 6 howwever you superset each one to complete fatigue
Week two Lat pulldown handle to front, definite now swaying 4 x 12 to 6 however after each set, super set one to fatigue
Week three Close grip same as above and super set. No friggin swaying!!
Week four Repeat week one.

Week five send a pic in here from same distance position as the one attached and watch the differance!!

BR:thumbsu:

Noose, luv ya man, but your lats are to narrow at the base.

You get a slight confidence in seeing a better taper, but you want the thickness to continue around your serratus.

I'll thicken em and add 2 kilos if you do this for 4 weeks.

Week one Lat pulldown handle behind neck with strict form no swaying. 4 x 12 to 6 howwever you superset each one to complete fatigue
Week two Lat pulldown handle to front, definite now swaying 4 x 12 to 6 however after each set, super set one to fatigue
Week three Close grip same as above and super set. No friggin swaying!!
Week four Repeat week one.

Week five send a pic in here from same distance position as the one attached and watch the differance!!

BR:thumbsu:
Will do champ always looking for that edge BR cheers Noose!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back