Tattoo Removal- My Story Pain & More Pain

Remove this Banner Ad

talking tatts a hawk supporter came into work today just after getting a huge awesome hawk tatt and it was done at a place that a footy player just had his done a week ago so must be a good tattooist

Noosa, quite honestly here mate, I admire your grit. That sounds freakin' painful.

But I have a question: instead of removing the offending design did you consider just filling them in with a Texta?

Just a thought.

You luv it! :D

So.. I have you next booked for 2am this Saturday behind dumpster B, is that correct?
me Or GH if i get ya Mojo behind a dumpster I'll pr0n ya off to the highest bidder......:p

talking tatts a hawk supporter came into work today just after getting a huge awesome hawk tatt and it was done at a place that a footy player just had his done a week ago so must be a good tattooist
Have been paying $130 a hour HH & now have a mate doing it better & for $30 an hour gezzz i'm p:Dissed.... :p

Noosa, quite honestly here mate, I admire your grit. That sounds freakin' painful.

But I have a question: instead of removing the offending design did you consider just filling them in with a Texta?:p

Just a thought.
How that make sence even when I;m pisssedd NFI happy with me Tatt's just never wanted Tatt's around the front neck great for debt collecting & Security but when i want to get a Job with out having to threaten people it makes it hard DrunkATM son i if the above post makes Knoew sence you get my point champoin!:p:p:p

while i wouldnt want to meet noose in an alley

I would also not like to see a mirrior in an alley due to the fact i would see myself in an alley

Home made tattoo removing with 6 beer anaesthetic.

Noosa mate that's the funniest thing I have seen since one of my mates told Simon Madden in the club room dunnies the he was going to hold him down so I can root him and then swap over when we were done.

Got my nipple pierced to impress a chick and I married her so don't go knocking the body art boys it works wonders with the girls ;)

Did you go to a professional?

I had laser tattoo removal done here in Melbourne

1 on my arm

1 on my back

Cost $245 per session, 1 session every 6 weeks until gone

The 1 on my back, about the size of a soft drink can, took 8 sessions to remove completely

The 1 on my arm took 6 sessions to remove completely

Both are 100% gone, no skin damage

Both Tatts were in black ink only, no colour, and as I’m fair skinned, helped with the removal process

The laser breaks up the ink, and the 6 week period is to allow your body to rid the ink narturally

I was very happy with my results

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you go to a professional?

I had laser tattoo removal done here in Melbourne

1 on my arm

1 on my back

Cost $245 per session, 1 session every 6 weeks until gone

The 1 on my back, about the size of a soft drink can, took 8 sessions to remove completely

The 1 on my arm took 6 sessions to remove completely

Both are 100% gone, no skin damage

Both Tatts were in black ink only, no colour, and as I’m fair skinned, helped with the removal process

The laser breaks up the ink, and the 6 week period is to allow your body to rid the ink narturally

I was very happy with my results
Amazing the lengths spam goes to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back