• Too aggressive

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Some of my friends have neck tattoos

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Depends on what it is

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. Yet, in 2018 women don't need to be responsible for their own safety, apparently.
some of those girls/women feel safer with the tattooed guy. I've grown up around a lot of people with tattoos & some tattooists also. I hate seeing girls with their fingers tattooed & guys with them look like they got them in prison

Sorry shellyg I got you & Melsy's location mixed up. You'd know of Danny"Nutz" Jr Robinson. I met him when I was younger & he was touring Australia in a convi van with his now ex (she tattoos in QLD now). I was 17 & had to have my head shaved yet again for surgery so after a few jacks that my stepdad & a family friend had had, they decided if I was having this op, they'd both shave their heads too. We were living in a small country town down south & word got out that I was having this op & that my stepdad was shaving his head. He had long hair at the time tied in a plait down his back. Next thing ,the whole town is buzzing & there were roughly 15 guys who were going to shave their heads too. It turned into a fundraiser that my mum decided the money should go, to CanTeen as it was needed back then. The day of the event, the family friend coming from Fremantle to shave his too brought three other guys with him & a partner of Nutz. I had never met them before but they had a blast doing it. It even made the Sunday Times front page. Nutz & his partner Tracey were working in Ricky Luder's shop at the time.I've never forgotten them, have the photos of them & found both Nutz & Tracey on fb. This happened in 1996. This is the weird part, I had to have test before the op so we were back & forth to Perth & home in the a little country town three & a half hours away. Still to this day I can see it clearly in my head, a billboard in Armadale with SP's face on it asking "have you seen this girl?"

Sorry shellyg I got you & Melsy's location mixed up. You'd know of Danny"Nutz" Jr Robinson. I met him when I was younger & he was touring Australia in a convi van with his now ex (she tattoos in QLD now). I was 17 & had to have my head shaved yet again for surgery so after a few jacks that my stepdad & a family friend had had, they decided if I was having this op, they'd both shave their heads too. We were living in a small country town down south & word got out that I was having this op & that my stepdad was shaving his head. He had long hair at the time tied in a plait down his back. Next thing ,the whole town is buzzing & there were roughly 15 guys who were going to shave their heads too. It turned into a fundraiser that my mum decided the money should go, to CanTeen as it was needed back then. The day of the event, the family friend coming from Fremantle to shave his too brought three other guys with him & a partner of Nutz. I had never met them before but they had a blast doing it. It even made the Sunday Times front page. Nutz & his partner Tracey were working in Ricky Luder's shop at the time.I've never forgotten them, have the photos of them & found both Nutz & Tracey on fb. This happened in 1996. This is the weird part, I had to have test before the op so we were back & forth to Perth & home in the a little country town three & a half hours away. Still to this day I can see it clearly in my head, a billboard in Armadale with SP's face on it asking "have you seen this girl?"

Did you have cancer Willow? I hope you're all clear now, they must have cared for you very much to shave their heads particularly to cut a long ponytail off. What wonderfully supportive family and friends you have.

The name Robinson is very well known in Victoria, Bev Robinson was involved in one of the tattoo associations and working well past her fifties. I can't remember which one. The original I think, run primarily by Patsy Farrow out of the Western Suburbs. People who aren't tattoo'd or don't take an interest tend to think women only entered the industry when TV shows like Miami Ink made the screen but they've been quietly going about their business for a long time and have a lot of influence in how the industry's been shaped and has progressed pushing into mainstream.

SP? Do you mean SS, Sarah Spiers?

Did you have cancer Willow? I hope you're all clear now, they must have cared for you very much to shave their heads particularly to cut a long ponytail off. What wonderfully supportive family and friends you have.

The name Robinson is very well known in Victoria, Bev Robinson was involved in one of the tattoo associations and working well past her fifties. I can't remember which one. The original I think, run primarily by Patsy Farrow out of the Western Suburbs. People who aren't tattoo'd or don't take an interest tend to think women only entered the industry when TV shows like Miami Ink made the screen but they've been quietly going about their business for a long time and have a lot of influence in how the industry's been shaped and has progressed pushing into mainstream.

SP? Do you mean SS, Sarah Spiers?
Yeah, Sarah Spiers :)
I know Nutz, his dad, his mum, his step mum & his brother were/are all tattooists. I've only ever met Nutz though. His now ex at the time was also doing body piercing before it became popular later. I know a few female tattooists now. Nutz promised to do my first and I was due in Melbourne for my birthday & he was going to do it. He ended up in QLD that time so I missed him & instead, when I got home I was determined to get one but I wanted it done by someone I trusted. Igot in touch with Ricky Luder & went & had a chat with him. He told me he had the perfect chick who would do it because lol he told me that I couldn't afford his rate, even when lowered for me. I got it on my back but you can only see it if I take my top off. It had to do with my Grandfather who was my everything.
Not cancer, a benign brain tumour. They found it in 1989 when I was ten.Through the biopsy though, I gained new medical problems like petit mal epilepsy, hydrocephalus (that always sounds like an STI to me) which left me with a VP shunt. My tumour has only a sliver left there but I looked into it & it generally starts making itself known by age 10 in kids & comes back in your 30s. I'm forty next year so I'm almost clear of that one lol. I'm good though, plenty of pain & operations. The op in 96 was because no medication could stop the seizures over the 6 years they'd tried me on. Only my mum would know if I was having one as they're a different kind of seizures but I was having over 30 a day & at night. I lost my memory for a full week when I was 16 in 1995. I was flown by Royal Flying Doctors to Perth after swearing my box off at the Dr & ambo guy. I woke up a week later & had no clue why I was in a hospital or why my mum was asleep in a chair beside me. They decided that my only option was surgery to remove the part of the brain with the epilepsy & that brought a s**t ton of new issues considering where the epilepsy was & what many things that part of the brain controls. I only learnt the full fun facts that they didn't bother to warn me about, roughly 3 years ago now. My Pa was sick at the time of my flight to Perth. I got out of hospital on the Friday, was told by the hospice nurse that I was to play nurse for him which I gladly from the moment she left, until he died. He died the next night. I was the last one to talk to him but I think, someone made sure I was in Perth at the time so I could talk to him & hold his hand before he died. Nobody will ever make me believe anything else either. I'm good though, no chemo or radiation needed but I watched my friends from CanTeen go through it. I'm lucky, I know that, I'm so very freaking lucky but the brain is a funny thing with what it actually controls, I have no short term memory or peripheral vision. I forget what I'm saying mid sentence & walk into so much stuff that I look & sound drunk when completely sober. I got carded by security once because when I walked in I didn't see the steps & fell down them.Thinking if I grabbed the high table that was bolted to the floor would break my fall didn't work because it wasn't bolted to the floor & fell on top of me along with the dirty ashtrays. When we got to the bar to have our one & only drink before a concert, we all got carded.I'm a walking accident who gives myself a black eye every now & then from random poles or doors.I have to convince strangers that I'm not hiding an abusive partner at home, I really do just walk into poles hahaha.Hope I made you laugh :)

Son number one, mad as a meat axe, aggressive take no prisoners type, cleannskin , plays nice guy when pulled over, been fined once in last 20 years.
Son number two, quiet, nicest bloke you'd ever meet, full sleeve tattoos both arms, gets pinged for most trivial s**t possible everytime he's pulled over. Latest comment from one of our finest was if you can afford tattoos like that you wont have any problem paying the fine.

Back