Taylor Adams significant finger injury

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m tired of loosing.
Life is disappointment management.

Then you die.

Oh well, on that cheery note, there’s always next week.

Life is disappointment management.

Then you die.

Oh well, on that cheery note, there’s always next week.
My disappointment management is moving to Europe next year and forgetting about AFL. It’s been fun but I think my life will be fine without it.

It’s more baffling Sier didn’t play ( providing he is fit) with Adams out. Both are our best inside mids.

Felt like no one wanted to get the ball last night and dish it out. Lot of outside play.

Adams and Sier fix this issue.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s more baffling Sier didn’t play ( providing he is fit) with Adams out. Both are our best inside mids.

Felt like no one wanted to get the ball last night and dish it out. Lot of outside play.

Adams and Sier fix this issue.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Notwithstanding he wasn’t picked, surely he’d still have got the ball about 20 times.

Has really clever vision and good clearance.

Oh well, should give him the requisite impetus when’s he’s back to never let go of his spot.

Last edited:
I'd put Adams and DeGoey in the guts with Stephenson there also to burst free with speed. Kelly killed us in a 10 minute burst late in the 1st and throughout the game which is what we need.

Have as many guns on paper as you want but at the end of the day you play the guys in the middle who will get the job done.

I'd put Adams and DeGoey in the guts with Stephenson there also to burst free with speed. Kelly killed us in a 10 minute burst late in the 1st and throughout the game which is what we need.

Have as many guns on paper as you want but at the end of the day you play the guys in the middle who will get the job done.
De Goey is not fit enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Howe hadn't gifted a turnover to Danger, and Degoey had taken that gift shot instead of dishing it off, all this discussion wouldn't be happening. Pies to bounce back.

Tay tay reminds me of Tony Francis.
Not the most skill but makes such a difference to the side.
Francis was another of my favourites back in the day. Loved him.

Classic rover. Super tackler, great acceleration (unlike Tay), inside player, and actually pretty good skills. I know I said this about Williams also, but Treloar is the most like Francis than anyone else in our team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back