Nostradamus Lives Taylor Adams to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Adams supported Geelong as a kid.

Collingwood have made an offer 425k for three years.

Richmond have yet to make an offer but has met with Hardwick and toured the facilities. Adams was very impressed and wants to play at Richmond.

Richmond will find out more on Monday where Dustin Martin stands, then make an offer to Taylor Adams.

Adams will decide whether it's Richmond or Collingwood.

If things stall, Hawthorn lose Buddy, then Hawthorn will become an aggressive player in this trade.

Won't get into (I will a little bit...) what Richmond may or may not offer. But a name that's been circulating is Nathan Foley and another name is Dylan Grimes. Richmond may give GWS both for Adams and their pick 19. A fair and realistic trade where Richmond add another young bodied midfielder into their line up but also give up a seasoned veteran such as Axel (who is only 26) who has been in Richmond's leadership group for years. Dylan Grimes is really to explode onto the scene, we've seen some great things from him, it's up to injury management for him.

I don't see Collingwood or Hawthorn offering a fair trade like that. I don't expect anything to sort itself out for another 2-3 weeks though.

No way would richmond trade Grimes. He is new to the leadership group and just signed a new deal.
IMO pick 12 or watever ours ends up being should be enough. If not Foley or Griffiths should get it done.

No way would richmond trade Grimes. He is new to the leadership group and just signed a new deal.
IMO pick 12 or watever ours ends up being should be enough. If not Foley or Griffiths should get it done.

Griffiths has no value whatsoever. Hasn't shown much at all.

Grimes would make the trade fair and that's what it takes to get these things over the line. Richmond may not do it, but they will definitely consider it internally.

What about eddie's deal with gubby? Gubby won't be happy. Gubby will turn grubby!

Theres only two types of supporters in the world, Collingwood supporters and those who wish they were. I'm not really fussed which camp Adams is in. If he can play hes welcome.

Cute.;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres only two types of supporters in the world, Collingwood supporters and those who wish they were. I'm not really fussed which camp Adams is in. If he can play hes welcome.
Mate thats a whole other thread:D

Who anyone barracked for ..does it really matter? Justin Murphy barracked Geelong (or so they said) worst recruit ever .

If Joel Selwood had been drafted by Hawthorn would it have matter he barracked for the Cats.?

At the most its marginal. And Adams would look at things in a professional manor not just who had on the wall when he was kid.
Im sure any player would give consideration to any AFL club , based on remuneration , conditions , opportunity to play etc..

I don't think it really matters to players anymore whom they barracked for. Once they've been in the system for a few years, they realise it's a business and their services are a tradeable commodity.

Spot on. Once they are in AFL then you don't barrack for a side. They work for a club then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back