Player Watch Taylor Adams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
Disappointing Adams got dropped in the last. Totally agree with other posters he was huge and a loss in the last.

domin8tors

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Disappointing Adams got dropped in the last. Totally agree with other posters he was huge and a loss in the last.
I agree he dragged the team in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. and his absence hurt us. i was a little surprised bucks didn't throw Greenwood into the centre. i know he was playing a bit in defense but the game had to be won..

Jen2310

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cricket Australia
When I saw him go down, I knew it was going to hurt us. He is one of those irreplacable players. So important from the centre clearances. You just knew the moment he went off, that dreaded feeling started to set in.

But seems he is okay, thank goodness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tails1

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Is there any other teams?
When I saw him go down, I knew it was going to hurt us. He is one of those irreplacable players. So important from the centre clearances. You just knew the moment he went off, that dreaded feeling started to set in.

But seems he is okay, thank goodness.
Yeah to lose him in that first minute of the last quarter (for a period of time) was so crucial. WC, and Yeo in particular, almost immediately got on top of us in the clearances/stoppages without Adams around the ball which in turn got their momentum and confidence up as well as giving the crowd more voice. They had a really good patch whilst he was off the ground and was probably the difference in such a tight game.

Jen2310

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cricket Australia
Yeah to lose him in that first minute of the last quarter (for a period of time) was so crucial. WC, and Yeo in particular, almost immediately got on top of us in the clearances/stoppages without Adams around the ball which in turn got their momentum and confidence up as well as giving the crowd more voice. They had a really good patch whilst he was off the ground and was probably the difference in such a tight game.
Yeah, it made all the difference. We were doing so well til then. You could just feel it change, and were unable to get it back.

Top Bottom