Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

He has been Massive in the last 2 Games against the Best Sides in the Comp. Getting 25+ Touches, 7 Tackles, Using Ball, 7 Clearances vs Hawks. And Tried he heart out.

Fantastic Showing how Good and Important he is:D

Can't endorse this thread because he undid a lot of his good work with that grubby act on Westhoff! Anyone that drops their knees into an opponent while they're on the ground is the lowest of the low, IMO :thumbsdown:

Great respect from your club players and supporters except this dickhead.. A few weeks to cool off i reckon. Pretty poor.

You beat us fair and square in the dickhead department. Wingard and westhoff are perfect examples. I could also raise you a monfries.

Can't endorse this thread because he undid a lot of his good work with that grubby act on Westhoff! Anyone that drops their knees into an opponent while they're on the ground is the lowest of the low, IMO :thumbsdown:
Especially the week before what is now the most important game of our season and hes been a pivitol part of our midfield. Unbelievable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we might as well Let Him Go Then?

Great respect from your club players and supporters except this dickhead.. A few weeks to cool off i reckon. Pretty poor.

He was wrong to drop his knee but the impact we pretty low, hardly worth a dickhead call. One week at the most.

He was wrong to drop his knee but the impact we pretty low, hardly worth a dickhead call. One week at the most.
Dropping his knees and weight into someones head warrants a little more than “low” impact. More like a low act you mean? He was on the ground. He'll be gone. 4 down to 3 ill say. Not including the few punches to the face. Good game anyway fellas , badluck.

You won. Grats.

Now please piss off. No need to come onto our board and call one of our players a dickhead.

He'll get a few weeks for that incident... Needs to learn to remain steady and composed in those situations regardless of how things are panning out.

Other than that I thought he played great. His disposal keeps getting higher and higher. 38 touches is massive. That stunning goal from the boundary really got up back in the match and gave us a sniff.

If Greenwood still isn't right and if Broomhead is out for a few weeks with that injury then I reckon may see Kennedy get a few matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back