Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Tay. Was the only one I felt yesterday was going to take the game by the scruff of the neck and get us over the line. He bleeds for this club and I think he should be the next captain of the club.
If only he had of kicked that goal in the last, would of won us the game, would of given him the Norm Smith medal.
Just goes to show how many small moments can change someones life.

Love Tay. Was the only one I felt yesterday was going to take the game by the scruff of the neck and get us over the line. He bleeds for this club and I think he should be the next captain of the club.

I felt for the Collingwood team and Supporters. That was your game all day. I’ve watched the replay over 10 times now of Taylor’s kick to Woodward, it seems like it was a poor choice imo, when you had another player 15 metres away on the wing who was all alone vs Woodward who was surrounded by two Eagles?

I felt for the Collingwood team and Supporters. That was your game all day. I’ve watched the replay over 10 times now of Taylor’s kick to Woodward, it seems like it was a poor choice imo, when you had another player 15 metres away on the wing who was all alone vs Woodward who was surrounded by two Eagles?
Like I said in another thread I was ok with it. In a time where we were bombing it down the line repeatively we needed someone to pull the trigger because WC were coming. While it wasn’t the best option I think at the time we needed someone to roll the dice and it didn’t come off.

If only he had of kicked that goal in the last, would of won us the game, would of given him the Norm Smith medal.
Just goes to show how many small moments can change someones life.
Sincerely, even if he had kicked that goal and won us the game, I would have given the Norm Smith to Shuey. He was the difference between the two sides.

Like I said in another thread I was ok with it. In a time where we were bombing it down the line repeatively we needed someone to pull the trigger because WC were coming. While it wasn’t the best option I think at the time we needed someone to roll the dice and it didn’t come off.
HE has given away 15 goals this year squaring up the ball and maybe 30 to 40 goals throughout his career. Of all the players we have he is the last one who should do it but HE NEVER LEARNS!!!!!!! this really frustrates me. STOP SQUARING THE BALL UP!!!

Adams undid all of his good work in GF with that 1 turnover. Cost us the game.

Should be trade bait for a key position player.

His midfield minutes should be given to Sier whose minutes should be given to Wills.

Worse kick in the league by far.

HE has given away 15 goals this year squaring up the ball and maybe 30 to 40 goals throughout his career. Of all the players we have he is the last one who should do it but HE NEVER LEARNS!!!!!!! this really frustrates me. STOP SQUARING THE BALL UP!!!
Who cares. He was arguably our second best player of the year. And his disposal has improved out of sight this year.

Who cares. He was arguably our second best player of the year. And his disposal has improved out of sight this year.
I care and a lot of others do as well. I can put up with his bad kicking if he kicks within his limitations he has so many other qualities that are good, but in the end we lost by less than a goal and that goal was just unecessaryl. I do not blame him for us losing. there were many other factors as well.... but if you don't learn from your mistakes there is something wrong and he clearly hasn't. Turnovers kill an his are just really bad

I care and a lot of others do as well. I can put up with his bad kicking if he kicks within his limitations he has so many other qualities that are good, but in the end we lost by less than a goal and that goal was just unecessaryl. I do not blame him for us losing. there were many other factors as well.... but if you don't learn from your mistakes there is something wrong and he clearly hasn't. Turnovers kill an his are just really bad
People aren’t going to look back and care at that one tiny passage of play in years to come. Took 1 risk in a big game and it didn’t come off, so be it.

Last season we were screaming for some dare with our kicking and yes Adams over cooks some but at least he’s trying to open the play up. A coach isn’t going to crucify a player for doing it. Like I mentioned before he was the only one in the middle trying to get his team over the line in the last.

People aren’t going to look back and care at that one tiny passage of play in years to come. Took 1 risk in a big game and it didn’t come off, so be it.

Last season we were screaming for some dare with our kicking and yes Adams over cooks some but at least he’s trying to open the play up. A coach isn’t going to crucify a player for doing it. Like I mentioned before he was the only one in the middle trying to get his team over the line in the last.
He is not the one to do it!! he turns it over and over when not under pressure. IT is a huge flaw in his game which doesn't need to be, he does not have the skills to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He does nearly everything you want but Jesus that turnover was costly and it was hardly a one off.
If he doesn't do that he's close to winning the Norm Smith but the reality is it's a significant issue with his play.

Would be the 3rd best midfielder at a club like Richmond/Hawthorn

Should he be the next captain?
If after Steele, he makes a great case.

I suspect it will be very orderly with Steele following Scott.
Then Taylor.

The only change to that, might be,if Brodie wants to be leadership type.

He’s just growing and growing as a person, as a player, as a leader.

A real absolute rock solid foundation for us.

Been a joy to watch his growth as a person and player.

And that’s a huge credit to him. Well done Tay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back