Toast Taylor Garner: Cult Hero

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypothetically, would that mean he needs the remainder half of a year to get good at a half back position, dominate in attempt to get an extension?
Yikes. That seems tricky. If you woulf have told me inside mid resting forward I probably could have seen that.

So both kayne and garner going from hf to hb?

Probably looked at the team and thought it was easier to get a game in front of the halfbacks than the half forwards.
He’s hardness would be good down there but don’t know how he’s hammies would cope with quick sprints Of chasing someone

Plenty of opposition forwards would be pretty nervous with Taylor Garner standing next to them. They would know that they are going to get bruised!

Taylor Garner - Cult Hero in 2020
Taylor Garner - Delisted Hero 2020
Like Jacobs injury prone can’t be kept on the list at season end.
We need as a club is to get smart and start thinking for 2021,2022,2023 and onwards.
Smart drafting trading and free agent pick ups is the future for this club the days of the boys club - Wonder Women protecting the likes of BS Brad Scott and Simpleton Joyce are over and shouldn’t be allowed to happen again.

Taylor Garner - Cult Hero in 2020
Taylor Garner - Delisted Hero 2020
Like Jacobs injury prone can’t be kept on the list at season end.
We need as a club is to get smart and start thinking for 2021,2022,2023 and onwards.
Smart drafting trading and free agent pick ups is the future for this club the days of the boys club - Wonder Women protecting the likes of BS Brad Scott and Simpleton Joyce are over and shouldn’t be allowed to happen again.

Wouldn’t think Garner being still on our list has anything to do with boys club mentality. He’s just been terribly unlucky injury-wise.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only is he in our best side, he’d be in our top 10 players.
How?
He fumbles and turns it over just as much as some of those who played today and last week.
He isn’t the answer Val.

How?
He fumbles and turns it over just as much as some of those who played today and last week.
He isn’t the answer Val.

We must see a different player.

Of the players played today he’s better then Hall, Mahoney, Thomas, Xerri, Ahern, Atley, McDonald & Hayden...probably on par with Taylor. s**t he’d probably be a better option then Ziebell at the moment.

We must see a different player.

Of the players played today he’s better then Hall, Mahoney, Thomas, Xerri, Ahern, Atley, McDonald & Hayden...probably on par with Taylor. sh*t he’d probably be a better option then Ziebell at the moment.
That’s Garner at a 100%.
His body is nowhere near that and I would be extremely confident if he was in the team he’d be a passenger.

Of course I’m going off Garner at full fitness. I don’t want him to come in underdone.
We’ve got so many players hopelessly out of form and an injury list that includes structurally integral pieces to our side.

Looks like he has been fully basted and just about done.

It’s sad, because at his best he can play and is mean as cat s**t to go with it.

Hamstrings are a bitch, as someone that has had issues with them, it’s not usually a matter of if, but when they are going to go again.

Trending down the JWS path. Talented, but crueled by injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back