Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Taylor Swift makes absolutely pedestrian rubbish "music". Only up there because she's good looking, yet she's still gone and had plastic surgery done at 25 years old. Good on her for exploting the masses and making a fortune. Can't blame her for that.
Plastic surgery?

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
apparently she got a boob job, but that was just a rumour
She probably did, though she did well to keep them small-ish still.

I can see her possibly having some facial stuff done, but I always put that down to the fact she came out very young and changed a bit bit since. That, and she realised cowboy boots and hick dresses weren't as alluring as tiny little sequinned dresses, chokers, and good haircuts.

She probably did, though she did well to keep them small-ish still.

I can see her possibly having some facial stuff done, but I always put that down to the fact she came out very young and changed a bit bit since. That, and she realised cowboy boots and hick dresses weren't as alluring as tiny little sequinned dresses, chokers, and good haircuts.

I think it was around the time she was dating Hiddleston and she appeared a bit bigger.
Though most of Hollywood has had some PS work done.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Taylor Swift makes absolutely pedestrian rubbish "music". Only up there because she's good looking, yet she's still gone and had plastic surgery done at 25 years old. Good on her for exploting the masses and making a fortune. Can't blame her for that.

Really? When i think of Taylor Swift, that's one of the last things I think about, for me she's pretty ordinary in that regard. I do like her music a lot though.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
She hasn't had any plastic surgery it's called a Victoria's Secret bra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
I have over 5k of vinyl records, why would I listen to Taylor Swift?

I don't listen to commercial radio stations which is I guess is who plays her music.

and yet here you are in a thread about her.

Your original statement has nothing to do with what you buy and listen to, you just said that you didn't know a single one of her songs.

You'e never been in a public space or turned on tv or anything where one of her songs has been playing? You know nothing of the controversy of last year when there was a campaign to vote Shake It Up as the top song in Triple J's hottest 100 and it was subsequently banned because people weren't allowed to publicly campaign for a song?

In other words, you live in a vacuum?

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
and yet here you are in a thread about her.

Did you miss the whole part about Family Guy taking the piss out of her? That would kind of explain things.

Your original statement has nothing to do with what you buy and listen to, you just said that you didn't know a single one of her songs.

I don't. Only people I know who know her music are teenage girls. Never heard an adult talk about her.

You'e never been in a public space or turned on tv or anything where one of her songs has been playing? You know nothing of the controversy of last year when there was a campaign to vote Shake It Up as the top song in Triple J's hottest 100 and it was subsequently banned because people weren't allowed to publicly campaign for a song?

In other words, you live in a vacuum?

Obviously I avoid crappy commercial tv and radio thus I may have missed her music.

Generally the music played in public spaces isn't my taste so i'd ignore it.

I live outside the teenage girl world I guess.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Did you miss the whole part about Family Guy taking the piss out of her? That would kind of explain things.

I don't. Only people I know who know her music are teenage girls. Never heard an adult talk about her.

Obviously I avoid crappy commercial tv and radio thus I may have missed her music.

Generally the music played in public spaces isn't my taste so i'd ignore it.

I live outside the teenage girl world I guess.

But to know about the Family Guy thing, you had to be in the thread reading to start with.:huh:

By your own admission, you know teenaged girls who know her music. They must've mentioned one of her songs or had one playing at some stage in your presence?

Let's face it, you made a throwaway comment and you're full of s**t.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
But to know about the Family Guy thing, you had to be in the thread reading to start with.:huh:

Or I watched The Family Guy...

...and then saw a thread on Taylor Swift in the music section that made me think of the family Guy episode that trashed her :O

By your own admission, you know teenaged girls who know her music. They must've mentioned one of her songs or had one playing at some stage in your presence?

Yes, my sister told me my nieces went to her concert. That's my exposure to Ms Swift.

Let's face it, you made a throwaway comment and you're full of s**t.

Are you a grown man having a hissy fit because someone doesn't know Taylor Swift's music?

That's what it looks like. Hilarious.

Its when the production of a song features all the little quirks of a pop song that I can't tell if they are doing it sarcastically or actually thought a "whoa whoaaaa whoaa" was the right rhyme to get that feeling across.

But every group has a story of writing a song that was an excuse to scream "yeah" and "hey" at the audience.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Some great songs have woahs as hooks, pretty sure you could blame those scouse coooonts from Liverpooeeewl for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back