Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
London Boy is such a cringewrothy song with unnecessary name-checks (I mean, what's the point of the Idris Elba intro?) to show how English she is, but I cannot help singing along with the chorus.

Someone send help.

hirdy_is_champ

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2003
tunnel
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ESSENDON
I'm not a Taylor Swift fan nor hater, but that "I'm the only one of me" song is one of the worst songs I've ever heard. It's as bad as that "once I was seven years old" I'm a w***er song.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Suspended
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've heard the whole album the only song that caught my attention was Paper Rings.

Just begun playing Red.

State of Grace is a killer track!
The beat reminds me Sonic the Hedgehog background music :D
I like it but I prefer the acoustic version that was on the second disc of the deluxe edition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
One thing I've noticed is she really nails her opening songs of albums.

Mine, State of Grace, Welcome To New York, Ready For It, I Forgot That You Existed.
Fearless was probably the song that really got me into Taylor Swift, also the opening track to the album of the same name which I downloaded on a whim after hearing the big hits of Love Story and You Belong With Me.

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
Each to their own.

Are you a vegan, Forward Press?
No, I eat meat often.

But the horses are being raced for our entertainment, I strongly believe that there is a significant difference between the killing of animals for food compared to a sport where the death of animals is a very much possible result.

I also have strong anti-gambling views which clouds my views on horse racing.

Top Bottom