Hell was the journey but it brought me heaven"

It's a sappy but good one.

Cleavy

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
limited edition folklore CD finally arrived in the mail today from the US after 8 weeks. had to email customer service and postal company several times, as I never received a shipping notification for the order and they couldn't tell me where it was (as the tracking number did not work), so a few days ago I got a refund.

Effectively, I have received a free CD :)

Cleavy

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I wish they would stop putting these signed CD in the store while I'm asleep. Missed out again (unless I want to order for US and use a 3rd party to ship it).

EDIT: more went up at 2am and sold out in 15 mins. But some still available for US customers only

Last edited:

Cruyff14

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Interesting if she does.

Her voice was obviously much younger in that period, and a rerecording maybe change the complexion of the songs.

Cleavy

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
my thinking is that Scooter's NDA was a ploy so Taylor couldn't say any more negatives things about him and he had already sold the masters, hence the weird requests and sequence of events.

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
On top of the release of her Disney Plus documentary concert thingy, also scored six Grammy nominations including Album of the Year, giving her a shot at being the first female artist to win 3 Albums of the Year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
Time, Rolling Stone and Billboard have all named folklore as the best album of 2020.

At this point I'd be surprised and annoyed if it didn't clean up at the Grammys - especially as one of the strongest competition wasn't even nominated. I am also aware it's little more than an industry circlejerk depending on who can be more effective in their 'lobbying'.

Remove this Banner Ad