Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
well yes she's much older now. :D
lol

Now up to the end of the normal album - You Belong With Me (despite the very aged lyrical content) is still a banger, most have been good almost-covers.

Still very much love The Best Day because it resonates with me personally.

Onto the bonus tracks and then the vault, phew...

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
If 1989 is next that is rad.

I don't really care what order they come out in, I would have thought they'd be re-realsed in order.

And where does Reputation fall into that?

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
If 1989 is next that is rad.

I don't really care what order they come out in, I would have thought they'd be re-realsed in order.

And where does Reputation fall into that?
There have been hints of 'Wildest Dreams', and it makes sense anyway to release both her Grammy award winning albums first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ams4crows

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Anyone else think "Don't You" is Clean's younger sister and could have just as easily been one of the 1989 vault songs?

Tell Me Why deserves more love, it's an absolute banger of a song, sounds even better with the mature vocals too.

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
Anyone else think "Don't You" is Clean's younger sister and could have just as easily been one of the 1989 vault songs?

Tell Me Why deserves more love, it's an absolute banger of a song, sounds even better with the mature vocals too.
Tell Me Why has always been a banger.

The production of the Fearless vault songs are more 'mature' anyway by Dessner and Antonoff since there is no original as a reference point. Personally I think of 'You All Over Me' as Clean's sister in terms of lyrics.

Remove this Banner Ad